Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dealextreme- Anyone had anything recently?
  • crashbanggg
    Free Member

Has anyone received anything from them recently?

I’ve had one of their lights ordered for me on Dec 5th… but still no show. Had a few emails saying ‘It won’t be long, don’t worry’ …But nearly 2 months now!

shindiggy
    Free Member

My order has been on hold for three Weeks even though everything is showing as in stock and payment has been recieved.

stuey
    Free Member

I ordered a week before xmas took 3 weeks to arrive – Chinese new year often slows them down (?)

I guess it depends on who their drop shipper is.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chakaping
    Free Member

Thouhht i had ordered something back about same time as u but not a peep. did u chase to get emails?

nickswolves
    Free Member

Dealt with them, had no probs, took approx 8 weeks for my xml-t6 light to turn up. They are reliable, it will arrive soon

crashbanggg
    Free Member

did u chase to get emails?

Yes, I think one email was sent

Ah well, I’ll continue playing the waiting game 😛

montylikesbeer

my red tipped xml-t6 light turned up last week after 3 weeks, very happy

daveob
    Free Member

Yep, I had the same. I contacted them a few times and rather than say “it’ll be there eventually, sorry” they just kept saying a few days more. It did arrive, but took 8 weeks.

At their prices it’s worth the wait though, IMO.

takisawa2

Ordered some bits from the HK warehouse on 17th Dec, finally arrived 17th Jan.

Ordered a light set for may mate last Wed, (from the UK warehouse) & it arrived Saturday am.

chakaping
    Free Member

Just checked and I paid them on Nov 16 and never heard a peep since.

Have chased up now!

Sancho
    Free Member

which ones are you looking at?

toons
    Free Member

looks like they’ve re-done the website http://www.dx.com

neninja
    Free Member

They’ll be closed for Chinese New Year for the rest of the week I would imagine.

growmac

I ordered a set of lights on the 5th Dec. The lamps turned up on the 27th Dec, the batteries only turned up on the 20th Jan.

I ordered another full set on the 5th Jan, all turned up in one package on the 20th.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Ordered from the UK warehouse and according to them it’s delivered so having major issues as it certainly wasnt signed for here but DX are not quite understanding that part – just get the “chinglish” “it be there soon” or ” you have light now”….
    Paypal claim next methinks…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dealextreme- Anyone had anything recently?’ is closed to new replies.