Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dandyprats?
  • vinnyeh

philconsequence
    Free Member

I sometimes think that the tags should only be accessed by the OP, it’s their thread and it would stop some of the cowardly children for spouting their 5hite.

i like this idea… but i can see the purpose of allowing all posters to add tags too (video thread for example, as more videos of different areas get added then more tags about different areas should be added). The Mods can see who added the tags, perhaps a crack down on nasty tags as well as swearing?

donsimon
    Free Member

perhaps a crack down on nasty tags as well as swearing?

As I understand it, the crack down wasn’t on swearing per se, just on the abusive swearing. When you think about, and it’s not that difficult you simpleton, to insult without swearing. 😉

backhander
    Free Member

Now this has me confused (it doesn’t take a lot!)
    I thought this may have been related to the neighbour from hell thread as the OP is clearly a troll and it had the potential to fall into chaos but it’s still there!
    What was the thread called?
    Do we know who the regular is?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The tagging thing has been somewhat bemusing of late. Lst week someone was finding all threads that I posted on during the day and tagging them with one thing or another and then going through and deleting all the tags before they logged off at night.

I’ll assume they were also a Dandyprat.

donsimon
    Free Member

What was the thread called?

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, or it’s actually further down the page. There appears to be a bit missing as the server is slowly consuming itself.

BlobOnAStick

My immediate thought on seeing the word ‘dandyprat’ was that it described an idiot cyclist (from a combination of ‘dandyhorse’ and, well, ‘prat’ obviously)

Junkyard
    Free Member

TSY – it is his awesomeness just letting you know you are special – iirc you can tag logged in but if you dont post anything it deletes your tags he lurks and watches you.

backhander
    Free Member

Crikey!!!
    Did it get worse?
    Just for the record CG, I don’t think you have pubes.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Junkyard – they weren’t telling me I was awesome 🙁
    😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

Simpleton?! how dare you, you sir are a wazzock :mrgreen:

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

my subscription to the mag expired a while back and I’d not got around to renewing it, imagine my surprise this morning to find a copy of the latest issue on my door mat, anyone know someone called Laurence?

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dandyprats?’ is closed to new replies.