Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dalbeattie today – another cracking winter ride!!
  • scotabroad

Yet another belter of a day out in the forest with Trekster. The sunshine and dry cold just keeps coming. Surprising amounts of grip in the dry powdery snow 🙂 🙂

Into the sun

Out of the sun

Leaning trees

simonralli2
    Free Member

I would have loved to have joined you guys but am a bit busy today and tomorrow. I am free on Friday but have no car (probably unless the garage phone me and say I can collect it on Friday).

Trekster

Planning to do some Mabie stuff on Fri Simon, maybe up to the Monument above New Abbey 😆
    I should have the car a will come and get you around 9am.
    We struggled with freezing camelback hoses today 😐
    Whats up with the car?

More pics; Dalbeattie links

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh some person drove into my car when it was parked in a motorway service station. I got back to my car to find the door all scratched. No witnesses and no number plate. It shouldnt cost too much, but the problem is that the door was hit just on the strengthener (not too sure if that is the right word) so it is costing £850! I can claim on insurance but it is still costing me £250 which is a mare for me right now 🙁

Am up for Mabie again definitely! And yeah, I know what you said about that descent, but am bang up for something different 🙂

Trekster

Magic, will be in touch. Phone is playing up re txting, sending everything to draft/outbox? Only found that out today otherwise you should have received a txt or 2 re rides.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah right – if I have not replied it’s because I have not received anything!

Eric_S
    Free Member

Great to follow you and Treksters trips round the region this week. Looks much more fun than being at work this week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dalbeattie today – another cracking winter ride!!’ is closed to new replies.