• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Daily work tracker app?
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m wondering if anyone knows of an app that is quick to use that I can set up events with a start stop function so that I can then use the work software to input my “service events”? Such as travel time to and from a client, liaison, that kind of thing? I’m working as a CPN (community psych nurse) and we have to log everything we do. Currently everyone seems to keep a stack of post it notes and scribbles on random bits of paper and I was thinking, surely there’s an app that can do this? A lot of what we do is reactive and on the spur of the moment so the app needs to be flixable in having previously set events and the ability to add new options. We do all sorts from delivering meds, taking to appointments, family meetings, writing notes, care plans, meetings yadda yadda.

Work phone is a bog standard Nokia but I’d use my personal phone with the app.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“I’d use my personal phone with the app”

sounds like a breach of confidentiality waiting to happen.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Can’t you just write things in a diary? Old school I know but it works.

kcal

it depends what you mean by “events”

FWIW I’m using “Hours” (I think there are alternatives) that allow me to start/stop time per project, not sure if that’s what you had in mind, i.e. travel time, time at location, travel back.

May be just a diary as above is best bet but then you’d need to transfer the data.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Daily work tracker app?’ is closed to new replies.