Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cylcing in Pembs?
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Any routes (apart from the North Face of the Preseli Hills!)

Colin-T

Gwaun valley?

Brechfa is not too far and there's so much more there than just the trail centre routes

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Unfortunately not really. despite it's natural beauty, there are very few bridleways and the presleys will be a peaty quagmire this time of year. I frew up in cardigan and whilst the road riding is excellent it is pretty barren down there for MTB trails. where are you heading to?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nostoc
    Free Member

Not really. There are several routes you can take round the Preselis but thats about it.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Colin T – i there any off roading to be had in the Gwaun valley? very beautiful but i'd be interested to know.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

frew up in cardigan lol! Oh yes many times . comedy typo that one! too good to edit!

nostoc
    Free Member

There are a couple of bridleways that drop down into Cwm Gwaun off the Preselis then you can head over Carningli to Newport ( after a pint at Dyffryn Arms, perhaps)

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

MMMM carningli – I got engaged up there!

lister

There are bits and pieces down here in the south of the county, around Stackpole, but only enough to distract you for and hour or 2 at most. There is some pleasant small lane and bridleway stuff around Strumble Head in the north, link a few pubs or tea rooms with some porpoise and seal spotting. Good for a Sunday leg stretch.

But for decent off roading we all head to Brechfa, thank god (and the FC) for Brechfa!

Seymour_Butts
    Free Member

man, i read the title as cycling in perms.

I was looking forward to some comedy pics of scallys on bikes.

phildowling
    Free Member

Not sure of much down that way but can show you some cracking stuff around Llandovery if you fancy a stop on the way down.

Will be working in Carmarthen soon so will be on the look out for west wales trails.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cylcing in Pembs?’ is closed to new replies.