Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Cutting your own hair
  • molinifreeride
    Free Member

I tried cutting my own hair once, the bleedin’ shaver got stuck in what can only be described as barbed wire on my head. My wife intervened with a pair of blunt scissors and I ended up looking like a pineapple. Next day at the cafe in Hebden I kept my hat on until a so called friend removed it and the whole of Hebden had a good belly laugh. Final result was a mate called round after the days ride and shaved the lot off.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Barber gave me a tip to deal with going bald.

He said it looks bad if your hair is visibly thick vs thin in different places. e.g. thin on top and thick at the back and sides like mine.

So he does the back and sides at #3/4 then cuts the top short so it stands up with some volume. Thickness then looks visually even all over.

yunki
    Free Member

So he does the back and sides at #3/4 then cuts the top short so it stands up with some volume. Thickness then looks visually even all over.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kahurangi

For a while I’d do my head on a no. 1 (Oxford summer hols, training in the gym/boathouse every afternoon)

then when I saw old ladies crossing the road to avoid me, I stepped back to a no. 2.

I’m now (hopefully) in the fuzzy-yet-cuddly stage of baldness rather than straight THUG.

Coyote
    Free Member

Triple bladed shaving action everytime!

Take two bottles into the shower? No I just shave and go.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Cutting your own hair’ is closed to new replies.