Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Custom cycling jerseys ? Any suggestions of where we can get some made ?
  • tobyho
    Free Member

We only need 6… This may be too few.

I’ve gone here – http://www.thecyclejersey.com They seem good but the sizes look small. I have a 48 inch chest..

So, can anyone recommend anyone else who has larger sizes and can do am minimum order of 6 ?

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Have used TCJ and they have been great. Shirts fit some right bloaters. Think it’s Brian who you deal with, email / call and I’m sure he’lll sort stuff out (or be honest if it won’t be big enough).

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Have used TCJ and found quality to be poor and the material not very nice compared to Endura (who let you mix and match garments- so you can have 6 tops, but someone can have a road top, someone else a DH jersey etc). Endura is a similar price too.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with the quality (no ones come back to me from an order of c.50) regarding quality or construction. Only minor issue was the cut of the neck on the DH stle shirts which, when standing up felt a bit odd but was grand when riding.

We mixed up whatever styles they had (road, DH with long or short sleeves for no extra cash as well). Design work was all included ion the price as well although we had done some already. Brian came up with some good pointers though about logo position and camelbaks / visibility etc.

My experience was they were faultless. Hey ho 😎

eleven
    Free Member

Hi you may try european company providing wide range of custom cycling jerseys made with sublimation print, they are helpful with finishing your own design, they will send you size test of you custom jersey and yes they accept orders from 1 piece.

more at: http://www.eleven-sportswear.com

Liftman

Way to resurrect an old thread for your own gain 🙄

edd
    bigG
    Free Member

Our bike club use endura to produce the club kit. Not too pricey and all custom designed.

eclipseglory
    Free Member

http://www.eclipsecycling.com
    They send me a sample jerseys and the quality is good , I recommend this company to you

Ed2001
    Free Member

I have custom jersey and shorts by owayo ( they are german company) and really rate the quality and fit.

epicyclo

There’s a company in Australia that does this. Can’t remember their name just now, but last time I looked the prices were ok.

kennyp
    Free Member

Endura are pretty good.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Endura are good, but it’s a minimum quantity of 15 garments. Quality is much better than the cycle jersey company.

dawson

I recommend this company to you

Spam?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Custom cycling jerseys ? Any suggestions of where we can get some made ?’ is closed to new replies.