Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cube Cyclocross bikes?
  • jmenorton
    Free Member

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any idea if the Cube Crossrace 2012 bikes are going to be available anytime soon? they seem to be sold out everywhere.
    thanks

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Not sold out but still in production. It was my original choice but opted for a Giant TXC instead.

CRC has them down for release on the 23rd of this month but that changes all the time. They were originally suppose to be in this country in October.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Which one did you want?

What Size?

I can ring the Cube Distribution centre and find out for you.

jmenorton
    Free Member

Thanks, that would be a massive help. Its the Cube Cross Race 2012 size 56 or 59cm not decided yet, im 6’1 about 33-34inch inside leg, currently ride a 20inch Carrera Fury 09. Heard cubes sizing is a little strange though, any suggestions?

diplomatt
    Free Member

I’ve currently got a 2010 59cm Cube X-Race frame with Easton carbon fork for sale, along with some other bits, if you’re interested? STW ad here.

I’m 6’3″ and the 59cm was on the point of being too small so reckon it’ll be spot on for 6’1″.

Matt

Sim

I’m 5’10” and ride a 56cm 2012 Cross Race so a 59cm might be a better bet for you.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Try Deeside Cycles in North Wales. They recently built me a lovely Dolan CX bike with carbon forks and mix of SRAM Force and Red. Awesome value for money.

flange
    Free Member

The two cubes I’ve had have come up much smaller than other brands. I’d definitely go for the larger

jmenorton
    Free Member

Been to the lbs today and had a look at the Cannondale Caadx Tiagra 2012. Really nice in the flesh, but the 105 model isnt much more expensive, not a fan of the silver frame though. Would it be reasonable to ask them to swap the 105 components onto the Caadx Tiagra frame?

jmenorton
    Free Member

bump

ibaun
    Free Member

Apparently they are complete sold out. Belgian importer did not import any, as they need it in august and not at the end of the season, or they can’t get rid of the stock. He also told me that they can’t be gotten anymore, even from Germany directly.

Bummer.

jmenorton
    Free Member

ahhh well, think i prefer these now anyway Rose Pro-DX Cross looks like alot of bike for the money. Going to order one in the next few days

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cube Cyclocross bikes?’ is closed to new replies.