Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cube Bikes? Opinions please?
  • Zone
    Free Member

That's it really… what do you reckon…

Zone

ojom
    Free Member

Excellent. We do them in the shop.

Nothing you could moan about, good frames, great kit on them etc.

We like.

barca
    Free Member

I have the Cube Ltd Race in blue and white. I Love it. Mine was £935 with pedals, bought before the price hike.
    I have the 18" where I usually ride 16" or 17" mountain bike frames. I even had to put a longer stem on it. I found it sized up smaller than others but spot on for me now.
    I did the Wales end to end on it three weeks ago. It's ace.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Got the AMS 100 XT Full Susser and it's great. All the kit is good, rides superb and it's stood up well to 6 months hard use. Got it for 24 hr solo as well as the usual weekend trail stuff (Wales, Peaks) and it's taken it all in it's stride.

radoggair
    Free Member

* cue jojo*

Mog
    Free Member

Great here too. Cracking value for money. I picked up the AMS 125 about a year ago. Took out a stumpy and EX8 on test but ended up buying the Cube without riding it (except round the shop!) Agree with sizing though, I've always had 16"/17" HTs but have an 18" Cube. If you're anywhere near S.Wales go and see Jamie at the Bike Doctor in Porth – highly recommended.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have the Cube Access SL WLS which is the women's hard tail and I love it, nice frame, good kit and looks pimpy with all the red white and black bits on it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cube Bikes? Opinions please?’ is closed to new replies.