Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cube Bikes
  • muddyfox69
    Free Member

Any views/reviews on the Cube Ltd Race? Good bike/bad bike for the dosh? Any other recommendations for £1000 hard tail?

bullheart
    Free Member

My first bike on the CTW scheme, that. Worth buying for the components alone, but as is was a remarkably good bike. Mine was lime green…

Spud

I bought one in the summer before CRC dropped the price (grr) still a bargain at £1k though. I love it. Great spec for the money, rides well and served me well for most of my 11 laps at SITS on it too. I would buy another Cube without hesitation.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

have the womens specific version and only complaint is that the cost cutting on the wheels was made on the hubs (ie. the bits hardest to replace); frustrating having heavy, basic hubs (SH475?) when they put light expensive tyres on.

Otherwise a great, good quality bike and well specced for the money, and have only heard good reviews from other owners. Certainly for the womens specific range theyve obviously thought about the whole bike including the frame, not just stuck a narrower bar, a fatter saddle and girly decals on it. Would recommend to a friend.

And mine now wears Hope XC/717s so thats one problem solved 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cube Bikes’ is closed to new replies.