Viewing 25 posts - 161 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Crisps
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Biz crisps – argh. Beaten to it by mf.

Monkfish – may I illustrate your post!

Harry_the_Spider

The whole North / South thing can be summed up with these.

North.

No nonsense. Rough and ready. Nothing to hide.

South.

Expensive. Poncy. Errr… foil wrapped.

yossarian
    Free Member

blinkin hot

my kids fave at the mo.

binners

If you MUST do smokey bacon. And it’s always a pretty desperate measure, then it has to be the Wheat Crunchie!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Has anyone had a Cheese Moment? Not strictly a crisp, I’ll admit.

I try to avoid them. I do wonder where they manage to get that much smegma from.

Cougar

Oh, now. Wheat Crunchies. There’s a prince amongst snacking, right there.

You’ve picked the worst flavour, mind.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Wheat Crunchies are ace. Worcester sauce flavour FTW.

Are these the most oddly named?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero – My thoughts exactly. I got through half a packet of Cheese Moments once, it is something I shall never forget. For all the wrong reasons.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I love cheese and onion seabrooks fwiw, but not familiar with their wierder flavours. Are they really made with lard? 😯

Bobby’s onion rings are dirty but soooooo moreish.

Not too happy with food miles on crisps (it is surely no accident that KP and Walkers are located almost right in the centre of Engerland) cos you need a chuffin great lorry to move really not that much of them about. The walkers man also visits my local shop about 4 times a week for a shop that only ever has max 5 varieties of walkers products available, I dread to think how much driving he does for a few dozen boxes a day.

These are made just a few miles away from us though.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………….

redthunder
    Free Member

redthunder
    Free Member

The choice of champions 😉

GlitterGary
    Free Member

And we have a winner. When did they get rid of David Bowie on the Space Raiders packet?

AngusWells

They aren’t crisps, but they are a saturated fat based snack and, therefore, I feel they warrant inclusion.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Angus – are they available to loot from Lidls?

DezB
    Free Member

Nik Naks had the best adverts.
    Bill Plympton genius.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1hGAixvn9A[/video]

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Tayto Cheese & Onion for me! 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

haha. love the shrimp tossers. I think it’s the fact that “shrimp” is in teeny writing and “tossers” in big bold text. I am a child though.

Anyone for, hmm what are these, haven’t got my specs on.. “TOSSERS!”?

darling! have you been to that uncouth budget supermarket again!

binners

I felt the need to resurrect this thread after eating a packet of the Seabrook crisps described by the OP.

Sweet Jesus!!! I feel violated!! They’re absolutely repugnant!!! And I can’t get rid of the vile aftertaste!

I suspect I now know how the inside of a fluffers mouth feels after a particularly punishing schedule at the office, all thir colleagues having called in sick due to unpleasant, but accurate rumours about the dubious hygiene of the male performers involved in the enormous group finale

BLEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGH!!!! What on earth have you done Seabrook?!!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

You need to MTFU.

binners

Have you tried them? I never thought the day would ever come when I would chuck any crisps in the bin. They really are that bad!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Jesus binners. What flavour were they?

I know the Canadian ham ones taste like burning 100uF capacitors.

“Repugnant” – pretty strong stuff there lad!

binners

The guilty party:

Derek I threw a full packet of crisps in the bin! A packet of Seabrook crisps at that! Can you imagine that?

Its rocked me to the very core. Its making me look deep within myself and question everything I previously believed in. There are just no certainties in life any more.

I think I’m just going to have a little cry

derek_starship
    Free Member

scaredypants

Binners, you need a virtual man-hug and walkers salt & vinegar and salad cream sandwich

zippykona

Chocolate spread and salt and vinegar sandwiches. Just biting into the bread and hearing the crunch. The sandwich of champions that made me the man I am.
    Having said that, chicken and salad cream sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps. You can have that with brown bread for the healthy option
    But ultimately let’s put our squabbling aside and be grateful that as sons of Albion we live in crisp heaven. No foreign muck comes close.

Viewing 25 posts - 161 through 185 (of 185 total)

The topic ‘Crisps’ is closed to new replies.