Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • criminal record
  • how-soon-is-now
    Free Member

Go on then anyone got a criminal record there willing to disclose?

Time served??

Interesting past life?

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I scrumped an apple once. I got caught. My parents sent me to apologise…….

ojom
    Free Member

Onion has committed some evil crimes against fashion and facial hair in the past. We don't talk about it too much, it's hard and we must move on.

ton

i have.
    12 months in a borstal when i was 16.
    for malicious wounding with intent.

sc-xc

I hope you have stopped camping now Ton…

ton

i saw what you did there barry……….;o)

grizzer
    Free Member

Did a bit on the terraces in my yoof

jahwomble
    Free Member

Yup, been in Walton a few times for one thing or another many years ago.

Smee
    Free Member

Pretty sure i've got some bon jovi somewhere… 😉

Curly68
    Free Member

I have a criminal record and been inside. Messed up my life big time and regret what I did, even though it wasn't much and it was my first offence.
    Makes me mad to see the same names in the court lists in the local rag over and over again and not getting half or quarter of what I got for doing less.

simba
    Free Member

i got 3 points on my licence when i was 15! was riding pillion on boyfriends motorbike with no helmet. The copper came to see my dad and i was bricking it. Im 43 now and still remember going to court. Had to pay fine out of pocket money.
    Good lesson learned.
    Now i never get caught as got bigger bike! lol

Pigface
    Free Member

Got a caution for punching a t w*t in Uni.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Have a record and received a 6 month custodial sentence at 17 although I appealed, got bail pending appeal and sentence was reduced to 240 hrs community service in crown court, so I didn't serve any of the sentence.

Have been a good boy for years now though.

can-uk
    Free Member

I recently spent 15 hours in a middle-eastern jail for being drunk and fighting with a taxi driver (who was trying to blackmail me for being drunk). I was foolish.

Thankfully, I was released without charge but it totally confirmed my opinion that jail sucks and need to avoid it at all costs.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Got taken home once by the police for speeding on my BMX down this massive hill (ROAD) where I used to live… They must of been having a quit day, my old man just took the p**s and told them they must have better things to do…. I was well chuffed, IT was about 15 years ago 😆

hora
    Free Member

I've done enough stuff when younger but was never caught. Then I grew up when I hit 20. I know alot of people back home who have done serious time and have long records. **** that.

grizzer
    Free Member

Actually when I said did a bit on the terrace's in my yoof it was a bit more than that,not your mindless violence that you see on the news when England play in Europe but more fight club meet in secret away from public type!Once had a wanted pic in local and national newspaper!Little bit wrote in a book about it!Long time ago now,not big,not clever and all grown up now! Everbody's got a bit of a past hav'nt they?

Andy-R

When I was 21 (so that was 1973 then) my flat was raided by the police who had been tipped off by the cow who lived upstairs, who I later found out, liked my flat more than hers and looked for any reason to get me evicted so she could move in – she didn't like my muso mates either.

Anyway, a few of these mates were round at the time and the police found some minute quantity of cannabis leaf stashed in the kitchen. As the actual owner didn't come forward (who would?) and I wouldn't name him (who'd do that either?)I ended up in the magistates court (as it was my flat) and got sent down for three months, "as an example, to show that we won't tolerate these drug-taking fraternities"

It must have been a huge shock to my parents, as the first they knew about it was when they read it on the front page of the local newspaper – this sort of thing was big news on the Isle of Man in those days….

I'm surprised that they ever let me darken their door again really.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

a few driving offences in past when I was a boy racer but that was 15 years ago now got a sleeper Audi to race the lot of 'em great fun – but don't tell the rozzers 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘criminal record’ is closed to new replies.