Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • CRC Packaging.
  • takisawa2

Ordered a crown race…surely an envelope/small jiffy bag would have done. 😕

IMAG0002 by pten2106, on Flickr

cplater1
    Free Member

This has been covered so many times it’s unbelievable. Try a search…

rob-jackson
    Free Member

every **** week – it is an automated packing system not humans ffs!!

pickle
    Free Member

okay guys, calm down……christ nice response to the guy 🙄

Dancake
    Free Member

did it come with a crown race?

oh sorry wrong thread

cynic-al
    Free Member

that has to be a new low for CRC though, and thus worthy of a fresh post.

Do you search every tiem you post a new thread cplater1?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

pickle – Member

okay guys, calm down……christ nice response to the guy

The OP is a forum regular, surely he must have seen at least one of the CRC packaging threads.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ooo, cheeky editing there… 😕

Dancake
    Free Member

Curiously, I got a seatclamp in a Jiffy bag from CRC recently. On this occasion it was late…

scruff
    Free Member

At some point one must ask oneself – ‘Is too much cardboard and associated travel costs of a disproportionate environmental concern to stop me using CRC ?’

rob-jackson
    Free Member

sorry for my cock like response

KINGTUT
    Free Member

At some point one must ask oneself – ‘Is too much cardboard and associated travel costs of a disproportionate environmental concern to stop me using CRC ?’

Followed by ‘I must get a life’.

😉

GlitterGary
    Free Member

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

julianwilson
    Free Member

simon_g

Apparently the move to this packaging (from jiffy bags) has meant fewer trucks going to/from CRC every day as they can be stacked more efficiently.

Plain cardboard (with a little bit of glue) is much more easily recycled than jiffy bags too.

ChrisL

I received a replacement RocLoc for my helmet and a chain from CRC yesterday. They were packed in an appropriately-sized jiffy bag. The lights I received last week were in an appropriately-sized box. Is there a checkbox for comically oversized packaging that I can tick when making my order?

Oh and that box actually folds down so it’s about 3″ or 4″ thick so while still oversized it isn’t as bad as it appears in that picture.

scruff
    Free Member

Well, one does reuse the boxes when one sells old tat on via the classifieds advertorials.

rocketman
    Free Member

Last two small-ish items from CRC have been in jiffy bags

cplater1
    Free Member

yes, I do, because there are people who give worse responses than me on various fora I frequent.

santacoops
    Free Member

I’ve got loads of those boxes piling up at my desk in work. I may build a den soon!

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Cassette, chain, three metres of gear outer all packed in an A4 jiffy bag. Only evere had one of these boxes and it contained several bits of clothing I’d bought. Way better than when their stuff used to look like they’d wrapped it in a dustbin liner…

cupra
    Free Member

I’ve stopped using crc as a result of their packaging. The last one was a stupidly big box for a tube of electrolyte tables. The boxes don’t fit through the letter box so I either have to get them redelivered on a Sat and hope that I’m in for them, or pay £1.50 to get it left at the post office, I could collect from the sorting office but that is a 30+ mile round trip and I can’t get them delivered to work. So no more CRC. I wrote to them to that effect and they said use an different delivery address. Cheers for that.

thered

I had a similar thing to the op when I ordered a cap, the box was massive

santacoops
    Free Member

a tube of electrolyte tables

They sound great!

geoffj

Way better than when their stuff used to look like they’d wrapped it in a dustbin liner…

+1

cupra
    Free Member

They sound great!

They are thanks.

mr_mills
    Free Member

electrolyte tables

He’s right. They’re great.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘CRC Packaging.’ is closed to new replies.