Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC – Over the top packaging
  • younggeoff

All this packaging for one Tope tube decal, what a complete and utter waste of resources. 👿

shmoo
    Free Member

Not again, please!!!!

druidh
    Free Member

Don’t worry – having a system like this means it can all be automated – thus saving on people costs. You get cheaper bike bits and the government pays more Social Security for those people who would otherwise be employed as packers. Think of it as a little gift from the tax man.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’ve stopped using them for that reason. That and the fact that the postie couldn’t put a set of M4 seals through my door. All of CRC’s stuff ends up at the depot if I am not in.

stevenieve
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

It takes the piss.. especially when they can also send out top of the range forks rattling around loose in a massive unsuitable box alongside a couple of sets of bars and a stem with only half a roll of toilet paper as protective padding..

not impressed

Swelper
    Free Member

CRC are an absolute joke, i have a warranty claim which they have had for over 4 weeks, constant emails and a few phone calls. Still no response and action to solve the issue.

Pursuing the issue via the manufacturer, along with letting them aware of their agents abismal customer service

BenjiM

I’ve had a boxes that size for a set of chain ring bolts, and a hollowtech 2 preload adjuster thing both on separate orders.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Over the top packaging’ is closed to new replies.