Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CRC Christmas10 deal
  • happysv
    Free Member

Used this offer on Thursday to buy a joplin 3 for £90 no problem.
    Went to buy some pedal last night and it applied ok until it transferred to paypal at which point the 10% off disappeared.
    Went back to crc site and added the pedal again and the christmas10 code and it says already been used.
    Looked for T&C and cant find any details anywhere.
    Anyone else had this ?

Houns

The email says 1 voucher per customer. You've used your 1 so that's why you can't use it again

Houns

(sorry didn't intend that to sound so condescending)

vikingboy
    Free Member

Create another email address. I thought it was all orders not one per customer too.

happysv
    Free Member

vikingboy – Member
    Create another email address. I thought it was all orders not one per customer too.

Change email or create new account ?

Cheers

Bregante

Rather than placing a new order,it may be worth going into your account order history and trying to ammend your last order, (add new stuff)and see if the 10% is added to it at the checkout. I just ordered some stuff, typed in the 10% code, which it added – then went back to shopping, ordered more stuff and this also had the 10% automatically applied. Let us know if it works.

happysv
    Free Member

Can't find anyway of amending the order. 😳

devs
    Free Member

Just bought one myself. Cheers like. 90 sheets still is too much for a seatpost but what the hell it's crimble and all that and I've been a very good boy.

happysv
    Free Member

Spoke to them today and they refunded the 10% so a big thumbs up to chain reaction cycles apart
    from not being able to amend orders online that have not been processed.

KonaTC

Dropped CRC an email yesterday and they refunded me £40 today

And the item arrived in two working days allowing for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and a weekend

So its a big thumbs up and thank you from me 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CRC Christmas10 deal’ is closed to new replies.