Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • cove handjob sizing…
  • petesam
    Free Member

right, think i’m keen to get a cove handjob. going to get one quick, and second-hand so need some help on sizing. i’m 5’11, tend to run my saddle pretty high, but pretty normal proportions. guessing 17.5″ is what i’m after? maybe a 19″

any advice would be fab (or anyone offering me a frame, which is made of steel, that can be with me by thursday, and doesn’t cost too much) 🙂

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Hi Pete, I’m about the same height and rode a 19″ Cove frame until earlier this year. Still got it, and it is up for sale if you’re interested, all proceeds of the sale are going to Brain Tumour UK, so make me a reasonable offer. I can forward pics if you’re interested.
    FWIW before the Cove I was riding a Marin Pine Mountain 17″ frame, and the top tube lengths were the same.

Regards
    Jonathan

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’m 5’11 and ride the 17.5″ one with a Deus 90mm stem and a deus post so slightly laid-back

petesam
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments guys.

I would be interested in some pics please johnathan – my email is petesam at talk 21 dot com.

Sounds like I could get away with either…my voodoo was a 19″ in fact. I’ll see what I can find and try it out. Worst comes to worst I’ll accept that it’s wrong, swap it out and look for another one.

stanley

Meant to mention on your other post, my Voodoo was 18″ the Cove is 17.5″
    I’m 5’10”. Have the seat a long, long way out (long legs for height!) and have a 90mm stem. The headtube is quite short so I have about 40mm of spacers under the stem. Resulting position is very similar to the Voodoo but the ride is quite different due to the higher BB and slacker angles.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Petesam, YGM.

samuri
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” and have a 17.5 handjob.

oddmanout by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cove handjob sizing…’ is closed to new replies.