Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Corsair Marque
  • jamesca
    Free Member

Anyone got one? opinions?

quite fancy a strong AM type frame that climbs pretty well but is strong enought to withstand a few cased landings

neil853
    Free Member

I like the look of them and merlin have some good deals but….. they are extremely heavy from what i've read.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

You need to do some research on the internet, they had problems to start with, came out with a fix, but I'm not sure if it was just a bodge fix that hasn't solved a design problem. Also, people had issues with a noisy chain on the framework and ended up sticking velcro etc to the frame to damp it. I really wanted one, but not prepared to spend the money on something that appears to possibly have design fault/problem. And not prepared to spend that sort of money and then have to go to B&Q and start bodging noise damping devices.
    There's a long thread on MTBR, the issue revolved mainly around the idler pully. I think the chain was getting jammed down the side or something. By page five, all the original posters salivating over the frame, seemed to have sold their frames on at a big loss.

chakaping
    Free Member

Had a quick spin on one, it was very noisy.

The owner (also a dealer) didn't seem to keep it for long.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Corsair Marque’ is closed to new replies.