Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Copper Blue – PSA
  • lister

Now I have secured a ticket I thought I’d let the Sugar/Bob Mould fans on here know about his gig on the 1st of June.
    He’s playing the whole of Copper Blue for its 20th anniversary plus Husker Du and solo stuff.

For me a top 3 album and a top 2 artist so I really can’t wait. I’ve been unbothered by the whole ‘playing a classic album’ gigs of late, but I’ve changed my mind for this one…! 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

Very nice.

*hums ‘Hoover Dam’*

lister

It’ll be my soundtrack tomorrow…A Good Idea, If I Can’t Change Your Mind, The Act We Act…quality tunes.
    Some B sides like Needle Hits E wouldn’t go a miss either.

webwonkmtber
    Free Member

Lister, you sir, are a gentleman. Make yourself known to me at gig time and I shall stand you a pint for your PSA on a gig I would otherwise have altogether missed. Is it too early to get excited? Husker Du… Meh. But Sugar and the solo stuff never fails to hit the spot.

Harris
    Free Member

Lister, I also owe you a beer. This had made my weekend. Many thanks.

shaggy

Wow.

Can’t make it 🙁

dogbert
    Free Member

I can’t go either, proper gutted, although I would much prefer a reformed Sugar playing Copper Blue

Copper Blue is in my top 5 albums ever – Beaster goes really well with it too

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHnFIaLp_ys&feature=related[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrLcNWi94Wk&feature=related[/video]

Bob Moulds books a good read too

lister

Bob’s book is well worth a read, he’s quite a complex chap who had some deep issues! From the book it’s really clear that he doesn’t ever go back so a Husker or Sugar reunion are never going to happen, but he’ll have chosen some guys who can play well and loud to give Copper Blue justice!
    Glad to help, hope you got your tickets ok webwonk and harris…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

lister, dunno if you’ve already seen this or not but:

bob mould doing “if i can’t change your mind” last year…

it’s great. you’re in for a treat.

Raindog
    Free Member

I can’t go either, proper gutted, although I would much prefer a reformed Sugar playing Copper Blue

Copper Blue is in my top 5 albums ever – Beaster goes really well with it too

I agree – I can’t go either, mostly because it’s too far. Hopefully he’ll do it again in Manchester.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Copper Blue – PSA’ is closed to new replies.