Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cool jobs.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Just read Facebook update that a friend of mine is off to Barcelona to a presentation of Spanish cycling on Tuesday. This guy has, in my opinion a quite unusual and cool job just bumming around the country and talking. You will have heard him in the background at La Vuelta.
    Cool or unusual jobs?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I designed hifi loudspeakers for a bit, it was my dream job previously, but I hated it!

iDave
    Free Member

It wouldn’t be my dream job, my Spanish is terrible

compositepro
    Free Member

There was a firm round here that did some carbon speaker cabs Wilson and benesch. Strange little company by the time they had done asking questions they wanted to make everything out of the **** stuff.
    I could never understand it

Just bumming around without speaking Spanish would be fine there’s not much left I could think I want to do.

sniff
    Free Member

PIP implant checker might be a nice job??

twohats
    Free Member

I used to work in the car industry.
    My job was to put serious mileage on cars that had just gone into production and see what faults would crop up on certain monitored parts.
    40 hours driving a week at any hour that suited me and was free to drive anywhere in Europe!

donsimon
    Free Member

Only cool if you worked for TVR, Morgan or somewhere similar, less cool if it was the Robin flavoured Reliant factory…

toys19
    Free Member

I went to the Robin Reliant factory in 2000, it was worse than you’d imagine…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I believe the Daily Mail employ someone to go through 400 photos of Pippa Middleton’s behind a day in case they need to print one for a serious news story

Muke
    Free Member

I fancy a job driving one of these bad boys….

iDave
    Free Member

cool job = oxymoron

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cool jobs.’ is closed to new replies.