Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Converting Hope Bulb front to 20mm
  • momo

I need to convert my front hub to 20mm, not having much luck locating the proper adaptor kit, I rang Hope today and was informed that they have none left, and no plans to make any more any time soon. He did confirm that a cut down Pro II spacer would work, but couldn’t tell me how much it needed cutting down by.

So could I ask someone with a bulb front hub to measure the shorter spacer for me please, alternatively if anyone has a set of bulb spacers knocking around I’d be happy to take them off your hands.

P.S. I have searched on the forum already but didn’t come up with the info I need.

johnners
    Free Member

13.8mm according to my cheap calipers.

bedmaker

I may well have one of these but I won’t be able to have a look till the weekend, email in profile if you want to remind me as I am busy busy the next few days and will probably forget.

coatesy
    Free Member

You’ll probably need a man with a lathe to cut one down, feel free to e-mail me if you haven’t got one.

momo

Thanks for that johnners.

bedmaker I will email you, the proper ones will always be better than homemade.

coatesy, I already have a man with a milling machine and lathe lined up to sort this for me, but thanks for the offer.

xiphon
    Free Member

Post a wanted ad up – here, pinkbike and SDH.

You’ll soon get one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Converting Hope Bulb front to 20mm’ is closed to new replies.