Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Contacting Wiggle
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Any ideas how best to do this when they’ve ignored three emails? Unless sales@wiggle.co.uk no longer works!

MrNutt
    Free Member

what was the content of the email? it wasn’t photos of your man fruit again was it?

MentalMickey
    Free Member

‘Ignored three emails’ over what time frame exactly? 1 hour, week, month?

Where are we now? Ah yes, just past the midway mark in October, Christmas is coming, goose is getting fat, people are complaining about online cycle shop times.

Déjà vu then, just like last year, thread after thread about it will appear, expect CRC to be next, situation normal!

ps…did you get the confirmation email each time you sent one out?
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/ContactUs#havewiggle

damo2576
    Free Member

I’ve never made contact, email address are just black holes.

CRC much better but that doesnt help you much,

yetiguy
    Free Member

i have a phone number

RealMan
    Free Member

Saved on my phone. How did you get that? And will they actually help you if you call it?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Over a period of 12 days, so I don’t think I’m being unreasonable. It’s a warranty matter. Normally, you click through your history and then select to return the item. However, my history has been lost/erased for that period of time.

Cheers for the number Yeti. I’ll try calling them tomorrow.

Jamie
    Free Member

yeti guy:
    i have a phone number

“Blah Blah Blah Bike Probs Blah. Anyway, I have tried the following numbers:

023 9237 0033
    023 9237 8552
    023 9231 4813
    023 9231 4811

all say you should contact them at the email address. I have emailed them, but because of the situation I feel a phone exchange would be better, so does anyone know a working number?

Cheers guys! Looking like I will have to wait for an email response I guess.”

BikeRadar

Taff
    Free Member

I have never had any problems with them at all via email or phone. In your emails have you put wiggle and a ref number?

jools182
    Free Member

never had a problem when e-mailing them before

maybe they are having problems receiving them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Contacting Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.