Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Comprehensive Dropper Posts review 2011?
  • Mugboo

I still haven’t succumbed. Too many scare stories.

I’ve read lots of good and bad all year so how about rehashing it all in one thread ?

Is there one worth buying? The mag tests don’t really do the long term stuff 🙂

Chris-S
    Free Member

I’ve run my Joplin4 remote all year – no problems yet.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Reckon all new ones are pretty good now from what I’ve read/heard. Had a KS900 and 950 for a while now and both have been fine, though I do keep them clean and service them every few months (easy diy job.)

rhysw
    Free Member

Get a RS reverb,there way better than the others.

alzore
    Free Member

As long as you get a relatively new release of post from most brands with the better seals, you should be fine… I have run mine from midsummer to now and not had a single problem, It gets caked in mud 3 or 4 times a week but continues to work perfectly…

I would advise to get yourself a can of “Fork Juice” and spray on before a ride and after a clean, it prevents mud sticking to it and keeps it working so smooth… Can lasts for ages as well.!

ruscle
    Free Member

RS reverb has a 2 year warranty and a really quick turn around if does need repairing.

MadPierre

I own a KS and a reverb.

Buy a reverb. It’s way better and user servicable. My KS has gone wrong and had to go back because it’s not.

Junkyard
    Free Member

GD never failed – ok once it did but that was the cable and easily repaired trail side- about 3 years use
    Simple to use and service and nowt much to go wrong – you cannot say that about the others- FUGLY but functional

Jeffus
    Free Member

Had a 2010 KS for 2 years no real problems, also have a Reverb 2011 been ok for 6 months then started playing up , fixed in a few days, but I think the 2012 has been improved, Reverb is still a better post for me.

Mugboo

Good news stories. How refreshing 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Comprehensive Dropper Posts review 2011?’ is closed to new replies.