Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Compact bike storage for a small garden
  • joebickley
    Free Member

Hi all,

Im no longer a proper bloke! Just moved house and although the house is much bigger the garden is much smaller and i have lost my man shed 🙁

Machismo issues aside, i need to find something to store my bike in outside that keeps the weather out. Its gotta be really compact as the ideal location is on the back wall under the kitchen window. Planning on fitting a lock point to secure it although access to the garden is fairly secure anyway.

I have seen these Bike Cave tents but are too high, for two bikes and a bit minging (needs to pass the wife test). Anyone seen anything else?

Might get my tonka toys out and custom build something also so if anyone has done something similar let me have some pics of what you have done.

Cheers

Joe

djglover
    Free Member

look at trimetals website, I have one, its about 400 quid but worth it IMO.

Fits 3 bikes in including 2 MTB and a road

Spamf
    Free Member

I've got a plastic mini shed. two bikes fit with front wheels off, but my frames are short (with both wheels off any two bikes would fit). I can't find any pics ont' web, but its footprint is roughly 1m by 2m and it stands a shade over a metre. The lid lifts and props, then the front opens completely with two doors. There is eyelets for a padlock, and the big advantage is it doesn't look like its got bikes in.
    Used for one year in a tiny garden. Reluctant purchase on wife's insistence (wouldn't have bike in tiny kitchen), but now wouldn't be without it. I'll try and find a link for it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Spamf
    Free Member

http://www.valueland.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=00164563&src=froogle

The shed I have is a shade bigger, but this gives the idea.

Cheers

Anton

joebickley
    Free Member

Nice one spamf. I reckon that kind of thing is my best bet unless i built something.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Compact bike storage for a small garden’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts