Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Coed-Y-Brenin – first time this weekend
  • Paceman
    Free Member

Coed-Y-Brenin – first time this weekend 😀 😀 😀

Some local knowledge would be appreciated. Are all the trails open? What're conditions like? Anything to watch out for? Best places for food?

turnercraig
    Free Member

I'm local and ride there about twice a week.

The trail conditions are absolutely top notch at the moment with the good weather we've been having they're nearly dusty!!

There is only one diversion I belive and it's on the MBR and Beast trails, they're doing repairs on one piece of singletrack. If you were thinking of doing either of these trails don't let that put you off because the diversion actually takes you up a fireroad for a short while and then onto a very sweet descent, it's the last couple of sections of the Addams Family.

As for food there is the cafe on site which has good food, the lamb burger is recomended.

If you want pub grub about four miles up the road there is the Rhiw Goch inn situated near Trawsfynydd Holiday Park (follow signs for it) which does a fantastic Sunday Carvery and also does great food at any other time. Map: http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=Z9FD#JmNwPTUyLjg0NzQwMzI4Nzg4NzU3fi0zLjkwNzY5OTU4NDk2MDkzNzUmbHZsPTEyJnJ0cD1wb3MuNTIuODMwOTcyMDc1NDYyMzRfLTMuOTA3NDE5OTY0NjcxMTM1X0xMNDAlMjAySFlfX19lX35wb3MuNTIuODY5NjIyNzA3MzY2OTRfLTMuOTA4OTMwMDQ4MzQ2NTE5NV9MTDQxJTIwNFlCX19fZV8mbW9kZT1EJnJ0b3A9MH4wfjB+

Anything else just ask

Mister-P
    Free Member

We were there this weekend and if the weather is as good as it was then you will have a great time. I had forgotten how much I enjoy Dream Time.

Paceman
    Free Member

Cheers guys, sounds like it should be an excellent weekend 8)

Does the car park get busy and is it worth getting there early?

sambob
    Free Member

will be good, was there all weekend aswell. no need to be there early really, car park wasnt full even at bike radar demo day 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Coed-Y-Brenin – first time this weekend’ is closed to new replies.