Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • COD MW3 – Any deals about?
  • Milkie
    Free Member

It’s that time of year again!

Best deal I can find is Tesco Direct.. Game for £25 if you buy a PSN voucher. So for £50 you get the game and £25 PSN credit.. But I can’t find an option to collect in store. 😥

sofatester
    Free Member

Why waste your money on that?

You know you really want BF3 😉

GW
    Free Member

http://www.onlinesocialmedia.net/20111107/are-you-getting-cod-mw3-online-or-in-store/

got Black Ops on the same deal you mention on release day in my local (small) Tesco.

Milkie
    Free Member

I have played the BF3 demo and will probably get that over Christmas, for now its COD as that’s what my friends play too!

sputnik
    Free Member

Not long to go now, Milkie, will send you a friend request from sputnik-f1.
    Pre ordered so going to get my copy in the morning 😀
    …and then switch my phone off for the rest of the day…

Milkie
    Free Member

I will be getting my copy for £25 from Tesco! (£25 when you buy a PSN voucher).

I’m going to pick up a copy at lunch.. Wonder if they have any of the hardened packaged left..

greeble
    Free Member

fps on a console. pfffffff. pc ftw

SamB
    Free Member

You’ll be very lucky to get a Hardened package – they’ve pretty much all gone in the UK.

Should have no problem getting the game and voucher from a decent-sized Tesco though. The offer means you can pick up Elite if you want for a reasonably chunk off.

greeble, I would agree with you but I made the jump to console two years ago and it’s not that bad. Not as precise as a keyboard + mouse but perfectly playable (and a lot easier to just jump into a game with friends).

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

I made the jump to console two years ago and it’s not that bad. Not as precise as a keyboard + mouse but perfectly playable (and a lot easier to just jump into a game with friends).

+1 I got bored of eternally upgrading hardware and faffing about with drivers – Mac plus console makes life so much more straightforward, although I’ll confess I was tempted by the thought of 64 player battles on BF3

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Spend £30+ on shopping in Sainsburys buy MW3 for £28.99. Excludes some products.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Drac

It looks more or the same with some extra weapons, not that it’s a bad format just that it don’t change much each time. I’m not going to get it just yet loving BF3 at the moment on the PC.

SamB
    Free Member

To be fair, I’m glad they kept some of the classic gameplay elements in BF3:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4qGR1NtvI[/video]

Also: hooray for flashlights!

chomp
    Free Member

while I much prefer the actual gameplay of BF to CoD the fact that most of my friends list on XBL will be playing this until xmas makes CoD the one I’ll be getting

Cougar

Just been informed,

New COD, £5.49 in-store in Manchester.

Freshly battered at Harry Ramsden’s.

marsy8493
    Free Member

£29.99 from Best Buy. Young Marsy will be very happy 🙂

FuzzyWuzzy

Getting a bit bored of BF3 now but still think the series works better multi-player than CoD. CoD single-player is much better though so will likely get it for that. Skyrim out soon to…gah, what is it with decent games atm, they’re like buses…

Militant_biker
    atlaz
    Free Member

28.99 at sainsburys if you’re doing a shop.

GW
    Free Member

Local Tesco didn’t have any deal on

dogbert
    Free Member

Seems popular in my local Sainsbo’s as they’ve sold out…….any word on how it plays?

GW
    Free Member

You played it Drac?

Drac

Nah not yet, I nearly picked it up in Sainsbury’s earlier but never bothered. I have pretty much all the others it just looks more of the same.

GW
    Free Member

more of the same is fine by me, not for £44 tho. (don’t have a Sainsbury’s locally)

seosamh77
    Free Member

can’t say I fancy MW2.5 myself!

Olly
    Free Member

your mates are all wrong. 😉 BF3 is kicks seven shades out of COD BodyOdour AND moderntupperware2, and the vids dont indicate much has changed from MW2.
    My “COD group” are sacking it off in favour of BF3 I believe. (3 have so far).
    just need alex to pull his finger out and we have a squad. when rich gets back from his travels we have a spare too 🙂

GW
    Free Member

TBH I don’t “get” all the BF3 fanboy COD hate, they’re 2 very different games

Olly
    Free Member

i dont think there is fanboyism. COD is quite basic, pick it up, play for 10 mins, put it down. Run and gun. BF3 takes a fair amount of input, and to do well you need to be in a squad who are working together. im not saying its BETTER, its different. but i prefer BF3. (though the random spawn on TDM is irritating) spawndie.

wallop

My OH queued up at Asdases last night to get it. He reckoned there were 200-odd in the queue. Behind him – an 11 year old with his mother. WTF!? Shouldn’t he have been in bed, getting a good night’s kip before he goes to effing school!?

Bucko

In answer to the actual question…

I got mine for £42 at Tesco this morning with 2100 MSP. I think the offer was MW3 for £25 when you buy it with selected things like points or memberships.

I have no idea if the offer is the same with the Playstation

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘COD MW3 – Any deals about?’ is closed to new replies.