• This topic has 43 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Co-Codamol and Alcohol – what happens?
  • yunki
    Free Member

well shit me! I'm truly a cock of massive proportions..
    my apologies to you drac and anyone I may have killed with my terrible advice..

so diclofenac is like ibuprofen etc..?
    not codiene based?
    my bad..
    I'm still not gonna fully accept the health and safety bound viewpoint mind..

but sorry if I strayed from the party line..

don't do drugs mmm kay

Drac

Yup same family and apology accepted.

Names maybe confused you or wasn't explained to you when you took them what they are, which happens.

Yeah it could be seen as over the top as he may well be ok from it but my advice based on experience of when it's gone wrong is it's not worth the risk. You either take them and don't drink or if you so desperate to have a drink don't take them it's that simple. Like I said if the pain is so bad how come he's considering going down the pub.

BigJohn

Going to the pub eases the pain.

And in any case, the reason for the tablets is to eliminate the pain (which they are doing very effectively) because, according to the doctor, this kind of injury will not heal while there is pain as the spasms keep making it worse.

It hasn't stopped me riding though.

Drac

Hehe the times I hear that. Good on you for carrying on as normal as possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Co-Codamol and Alcohol – what happens?’ is closed to new replies.