Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Clubbing in Southampton
  • tyger
    Free Member

Looking for advice where to go and where to avoid – thanks

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Well that depends what sort of music you like/want to avoid – give us some ideas!

tyger
    Free Member

Electronic and Trance mainly

chojin
    Free Member

Clubbing is huuuugggee fun in southampton. Unfortunately the seal population has suffered here recently as a result :/

thomthumb
    Free Member

bournemouth/ brighton/ london.

Hope that helps,

a southampton resident.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Jesters.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jesters +1

😆

tyger
    Free Member

Is “Bliss” any good?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

There were still some seals near the mouth of the River Test when i went kayaking there but it is quite open so might be difficult to sneak up and club them

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you want to stare at overweight goths may i recommend ‘the dungeon’ if its still going.

had more than my fair share of fun there a few years ago (before mrsconsequence)

djglover
    Free Member

Audio / Rhinos?

Is that still there, its YEARs since I was clubbing down that way, but I got the impression that was about all there was on offer

weedwizard
    Free Member

Make sure you dont stumble into the Sailors Arms .

thomthumb
    Free Member

roller disco at the mo club is awesome fun.

avoid leisure world.

RealMan
    Free Member

Aura/reflex/90s/buddha/whatever else is nearby that you fancy going into. Aura probably has the best music, but the other places are bigger and drinks can be cheaper. All right next to each other so just dive in and out until you find somewhere you like. Junk towards the end, but be prepared to queue (try to get there an hour before all the other clubs close).

mogrim

Does Keith still DJ at ‘the dungeon’?

JEngledow
    Free Member

Is the Dungeon still there?

Edit: mogrim beat me to it 🙄

mossimus
    Free Member

Did Keith ever finish his PHD, he must be 50+ by now? More to the point is it still £1 a pint during the week?

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol no idea, i went through a stage of visiting southampton every weekend with a couple of friends, we’d meet up with a buddy who lived 10 minutes walk from the dungeon, go down there and steal the attractive ladies from the locals with our impressive lines such as “i used to train the penguins from the pick up a penguin adverts”.

not proud of my whoring ways at the time but it was a fun stage in my young life.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Clubbing in Southampton’ is closed to new replies.