Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cleats/eggbeaters
  • blablablacksheep
    Free Member

So recently i have noticed on my commute to work that my shoe mainly the left one(the one i clip in and out the most) moves outwards away from the pedal more and more.

So it seems its time for new cleats…question is this.

Should i get a “premium” pair of MTB cleats for my Crank brother candy pedals(soon to be changed to eggbeaters)??

And if so wheres the cheapest to get a pair of them??

Also out of interest which eggbeater pedal would be best to get as i moving onto them from candys, not sure if i should get 1,2 or 3 (£70 quite a lot of cash i guess but depends how good they are)

thanks

bm0p700f
    Free Member

The new 2’s and 3’s have a five year waranty, the 1’s don’t and use the old style bearing that fall apart. So go for 2’s and 3’s.

ocrider

What he said ^^^

Or

Cue predictable answer suggesting that you’d be better off buying SPuDs or Time…

Sorry, but I’m sure you were expecting it. 😀

Theres a guy I see often commuting on a Scott cr with acids. It just doesn’t look right.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MarkyG82

If you are intent on sticking with eggbeater style (as I am) then why not just buy a new set of pedals now as they come with cleats. Both my bikes have crank brothers on them so I can use the same shoes for both bikes.

argyle
    Free Member

the new pedals come with the race cleat rather than the premium though

dnhross

I have a new set of standard cleats fs if youre interested. Ive gone back to SPD’s as I got fed up of keep rebuilding CB stuff every few months

pm me if youre interested in the cleats

David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cleats/eggbeaters’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts