Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Classic Weekender – Availability?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Is there much space left for the Classic Weekender boys and girls?

Ta
    Dave

TonyL
    Free Member

Yes still places still available book through the shop

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Sweet – booked. Hopefully still places for Ed’s session next Tuesday too!

cp

i’m booked on next tuesday (16th?) too – see you there, maybe!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Hopefully!

Dave / black Blur 4X

chipps

Hi all… If you’re planning a trip to Lee Quarry tomorrow, we’re going to be having a bit of a ‘dress rehearsal’ and marking out the start/finish of the downhill, some trials sections and riding round the XC too… Anyone who fancies coming along. We’ll aim to be up in the Quarry around 6pm, if not before… Come and play!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Chipps – me and a mate registered last week but haven’t had a mail back from Ed about the taster session thingy bob. Is it just a case of anyone can rock up then tomorrow and have a bit of a guided tour / chat about the courses etc?

Mark

Despatch Fairy Claire was working through a backlog of orders in the shop on Thursday but she had to leave early. She’s back in tomorrow and I reckon your booking is going to be the first thing she deals with in the morning.

Sorry for the wait.

Mark

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

No problem Mark – had the mail to confirm the order etc but was just wondering about this taster session. Would be good to get it in tomorrow night as its forecast to lash it down Wednesday!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Weather permitting, we’re there tomorrow night 🙂

Ed-O
    Free Member

DaveyBoyWonder – YGM and sorry for the delay. See you tomorrow night. If you do go up there earlier than 7pm, let me know (email / phone) then I won’t wait for you at the car park.

The pre-ride will go from the car park (behind the Kingfisher Centre on Futures Way) at 7pm for anyone else interested.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Postcode for directions to Lee Quarry parking is OL13 0BB

ed80
    Free Member

Excellent ride last night. Great trails at Lee Quarry and Ed clearly knows his stuff. Thanks.

foolishmiracles
    Free Member

Does anyone know how long the XC race is? Ive seen it stated as 90mins long and Ive also seen it as being 2hrs long – which one is right?

ed80
    Free Member

It’s 90 minutes. I think someone said it was 8km per lap (but can’t remember for sure), with as many laps as you can do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Classic Weekender – Availability?’ is closed to new replies.