Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Clarkson, get it right up ye!
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Jeremy Clarkson has lost a legal battle in a dispute over public access to a path near his Isle of Man home.

😀

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-17867454

scaredypants

I don’t suppose it could be a bridleway ? 😀

z1ppy

Parents had a friend who tried intimidating walkers with a shot gun (quite a few years back), the walkers turned up on mass… it a public right of way, live with it or move elsewhere.

jon1973
    Free Member

The Top Gear presenter and his wife, Frances, claimed having a public path so close to their lighthouse property breached their human rights.

Human rights ??? FFS – I think I’ve lost what little respect I had for him.

Drac

The story is brief, people were wandering off the path and staring through his windows. He wanted the path closed to stop people doing this.

z1ppy

there nowt to stop him fencing in the path, as long as path isn’t diverted or blocked

Drac

Probably not.

Kryton57

The Top Gear presenter and his wife, Frances, claimed having a public path so close to their lighthouse property breached their human rights.

I doubt he said that, I suspect that was the defense used by his lawyers.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Doesn’t he normally whine about Human Rights and similar legislation?

His sort should be made to wear clown suits permanently.

Junkyard
    Free Member

They were acting under instructions from the client no doubt ….It seems unlikely the lawyer took it up as they are a dedicated human right lawyer and wanted to protect their rights and they were working for free.

we need to protect the right to roam and the irony of clarkson using human rights

Kevevs
    Free Member

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! aww poor cwawksum 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

from that link

Yet I cannot and will not join in any vinegary Schadenfreude at the vision of the powerhouse who has won untold fame and fortune from relentlessly winding up just about everybody else on the planet being irritated beyond endurance himself by a bunch of herbivorous ramblers.

well I will if you wont ….reap what you sow hehehehe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Clarkson, get it right up ye!’ is closed to new replies.