Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • city lights – lezyne zecto drive pro?
  • jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

I’m after a light that very much gets me seen, can be removed from the bike easily, lasts at least 3 hours and is rechargable without removing batteries, pref. usb

any better options?

DezB
    Free Member

80lm for £27?
    I’v got one of the Lezyne Micro Drive ones and I’d say its crap.

I also have one of these for a fiver off eBay and it’s much better. Hss a really visible flash mode. Not rechargeable though, unfortunately.

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

160lm max for the “pro” one, it’s also ahem £38 though

all for shonky chinese deals but it’s really hard to find reviews/opinions on stuff that isn’t for seeing offroad

the rechargable is fairly important because i’m guaranteed to remember it needs batteries when i can’t get any

mrmo
    Free Member

I have the zecto pro, the front and back one, It does the job. decent flashing modes, but crap if you need to see where your going, the beam is too divergent. use it as a backup to my ayups. As i see it one light to see and one to catch attention. Although i find the flashing front light too distracting on unlit roads.

If the battery gets a bit low i just plug it into my work pc and recharge the battery.

I got mine because future were giving them away with a 6 months mag subscription, i think it cost £25? might be worth a look to see if they are still offering them?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘city lights – lezyne zecto drive pro?’ is closed to new replies.