Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used www.aspirevelotech.com before?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Decent prices on CK – I take it you have to add customs charges?

scaredypants

loads of people have posted about him in the past – all positive IIRR

customs: It’s all part of the fun, wondering 😀

toppers3933
    Free Member

I’ve used him several times and always been impressed. I’ve never had to pay anything on arrival but i know that this is purely luck. you pay your money and take your chance.

DT78
    Free Member

Whats the typical shipping to the uk?

rear hub is £247 via aspire + postage + potential tax

I’ve seen it advertised via uk site for £300.

Probably not worth the gamble…

boxfish
    Free Member

If it’s a CK headset/BB/hub, I believe AVT do not charge for shipping.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I’ve never paid shipping. he does charge for some stuff these days but don’t know what.

DT78
    Free Member

Well, its arrived, didn’t pay for postage but was stung for customs + handling charge. Even though the value of the hub was marked down it worked out a few ££ more than uk shops.

Some you win, some you dont…

toppers3933
    Free Member

Customs are very hot on stuff coming in from the usa. Unfortunately. I brought some stuff recently which can only be got from the states and so I was happy to pay the import tax etc. I was a bit pissed off that the supplier over exaggerated the invoice (rather than putting the actual invoice on/in the package) amount so I ended up paying more than I should have. Oh and UPS charge £11 for the privilege of paying it for you. Like I say I was happy to pay the tax, I would have been happier if it had been the correct amount.
    But as you correctly point out, some you win……

Enjoy your hub and forget about it. Its a quality bit of kit. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used www.aspirevelotech.com before?’ is closed to new replies.