Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chromecast + Eurosport Player
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Is this the best way to view this on my TV? I’ve read there are issues with using the EP on Amazon’s Fire options.

dknwhy

Probably no help to you but I use my Xbox (360 or one) to view it.

Always find that if i’m trying to stream and cast something at the same time anywhere in the house but the room with the router in, it stutters. Probably just down to my rubbish Virgin Media router.

Stoner
    Free Member

Until Eurosport drag their prehistoric butts into the 21st century and ditch silverlight, it’s not going to play nicely with chromecasts (or chrome)

I think the best I got was lollipop android screen casting of the europlayer android app, but that was pretty tortuous. In the end I cancelled my Eurosport sub and if I really need to watch something on ES, I stream from a hooky site instead. If it’s live TdF I found ITV player pretty good, even over mobile in France.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hmmm doesn’t sound very promising.

mikey74
    Free Member

bump!

butcher

The quality at full screen on an average sized computer monitor is pretty ropey at the best of times. Not sure it would be worth streaming it to the TV…

mikey74
    Free Member

OK. Looks like I may have to go Youview then. I’m a Plusnet customer so it only costs the same as a Eurosport Player subscription.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Chromecast + Eurosport Player’ is closed to new replies.