Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • christmas past ;o( christmas present ;o)
  • ton

just sat at home, mrs t, our daughter and the dog are all curled up on the sofa.
    me in my big armchair,nice glass of wine to sip on…..fantastic.

how things change, for the first 10 years of my adult life, at this time on christmas eve i would have been in a drunken stupor somewhere.
    and on a few occasions this ended with some time in a police cell.

the sole purpose of my christmas pasts were to drink as much booze as possible, and blot out memories….

i do enjoy the older more sensible me.

merry xmas everyone…….. 8)

Verbal-Kint
    Free Member

nicely mellowed greetings to you as well, Harveys Bonfire Special in a chilled glass, Robert Plant and The Strange Sensation on the speakers, and two cakes just out of the oven, life is sweet sometimes

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Merry Christmas Tony.
    Kids in bed, but not asleep, presents still to wrap, telly on, wine open…could be a long night! 8)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Kid one on facebook. Kid two on safa watching telly. Mrs in kitchen. Cat asleep in armchair and I'm just feelig nicely relaxed for a change

Drac

I miss the getting hammered before Xmas thing but it's worth it really now I have kids. I never ended up in the Police cells though.

avdave2

Ozymandibles have you any of their Christmas Ale for tomorrow? Nothing better than that and the Queen to induce a nice afternoon nap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘christmas past ;o( christmas present ;o)’ is closed to new replies.