Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Christmas Breakfast, what's yours ??
  • seadog101

In flight breakfast on KLM flight from Luanda to Amsterdam. Was flying home to surprise the kids by walking in the house on Xmas morning! They thought I was coming home next week.

Wasn’t too bad for an airline meal. I mean, well, the coffee was OK, and it had fruit and yoghurt and stuff, and I didn’t die.

yunki
    Free Member

We had eggs royale plus…

poached eggs on a toasted muffin with smoked salmon, spinach and a nice lemony hollandaise with toasted sunflower seeds and pine nuts over..

served with bucks fizz and quantro coffee

we’re skipping Christmas dinner and heading straight to fillet steak later this evening via rum and coke

keefmac

smoked bacon and cream cheese bagels, then bucks fizz later 😀

benji
    Free Member

The usual museli in the usual bowl with the usual cup of tea.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Toasted stale croissants, scrambled egg and Alaskan wild caught smoked salmon with chopped chives. And OJ

trail_rat
    Free Member

In flight breakfast on KLM flight from Luanda to Amsterdam. Was flying home to surprise the kids by walking in the house on Xmas morning! They thought I was coming home next week.

Wasn’t too bad for an airline meal. I mean, well, the coffee was OK, and it had fruit and yoghurt and stuff, and I didn’t die.

How did the kids react when you came in , as someone who works away adhoc i love hearing these stories about folks making it home at the 11th hour, somehow seems more special than just returning home as planned.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

I made banana pancakes for the first time …. Mmmmmm. ….. +maple syrup

slowoldman

Did without the traditional scrambled egg smoked salmon bucks fizz thing due to driving. Possibly tomorrow.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Homemade sausages rolls, loads of mustard and OJ.

Sausage rolls on Christmas day for breaky was something they my mum used to do when we were kids and since she passed a way, it is something that my sister and I always insist upon doing.

willard

Small bowl of cornflakes before my morning ride. The first mug of coffee got saved until I got back as a means of trying to coax my frozen testes back down.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Canadian bacon, spicy Italian sausages and Heinz baked beans. Washed down with a mug of Yorkshires finest.

Bacon and egg buttie, with brown sauce, a Baileys coffee, followed by a glass of prosecco

jamj1974

Was flying home to surprise the kids by walking in the house on Xmas morning! They thought I was coming home next week.

Lovely thing to do! They must have been beside themselves! Brought a tear to my eye.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Christmas Breakfast, what's yours ??’ is closed to new replies.