Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Child trailers – what are they worth secondhand?
  • vinnyeh

Sorry for a ‘what’s it worth’ posting…
    Got a Chariot Cougar 2 which I’m about to put up for sale, but no idea of value- it’s a 2005 model so there’s been a few upgrades to them since, and I can only find newish ones on ebay.
    Anyone any ideas on price for the basic trailer- the newer ones on ebay seem to go for silly money. Are these one of the few things which you don’t lose huge money on secondhand?

Got a couple of 3 1/2 year old Islabikes as well, well used, a Rothan and Cnoc – are they around the 50-60 mark?

Thanks for any help..

thomthumb
    Free Member

sold a very budget (no name) trailer for £40 collection only on ebay. not sure if that is much help?? 😕

molgrips
    Free Member

Lots and lots and lots. I’d put it on ebay, there were a few Cougar 2s on there when I wanted one and they all went for over 2/3 full price – the ones that were in good nick anyway.

josh1982
    Free Member

if anyone wants a child trailer let me know as moving house next weekend and have one spare. Can email pics.

alexpalacefan

I’d be interested in a trailer, vinny and josh, where are you located?

APF

bighitlewis
    Free Member

im looking for a chariot,…

jeff

Bought a cougar 2 for £200 the last month.

toys19
    Free Member

I have a croozer 737 single seat for sale Pics are here, clicky
    There is a bit of rust on the wheels, one wheel has the little hub cover missing. You press the button to remove the wheels.
    The outer shall is faded a bit, mainly sunny days out.
    Loads of room in the boot.
    From the pics you can see its a trailer, then it converts to a jogger with a big front wheel so its great on footpaths and some gentle off road. It also has a little wheel that can go on the front, its ideal if you are in town.
    it has a baby insert for smaller babes and a toddler insert that just supports the head. I have 3 spare hitches so you can attached it to three different bikes without any shenanigans.

It has had plenty of life, but has got plenty of life in it, I want 140 +postage (about 15 I reckon) cost me 350 new with all the bits.
    Or you can collect from exeter.

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

sold a benelli, hard bottomed, two child one for £90. was in perfect nic though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Child trailers – what are they worth secondhand?’ is closed to new replies.