Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Cheryl Cole comes out…
  • donsimon
    Free Member

… in support of Smurf-Matt.

😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

Well spotted!

iain1775
    Free Member

just goes to show, money can’t buy taste 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is smurf-matt what everyone is going to call him when he comes back?

Harry_the_Spider

That would be silly.

He is Surf Matt.

This is a Smurf Mat.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Those are awesome, . Is there anyway the powers that be could change the username displayed and add the second mat as his avatar on here?

donsimon
    Free Member

Nice tags for the New Year! Perhaps you’d like to show yourselves like real men and explain why you think I’m a DWEEB, but I guess you don’t have the cojones. Bullying, I think that if you use any of the brain you were born with you could go to the Will Smurf-Matt return? thread, oh look! I’ve even done the link for you, I think you’ll find that I was supporting Matt while the pond life was attacking him. Hiding behind the tags is probably closer to bullying than writing an open thread and not hiding behind mummy. If you object so much hit the report button, if not go away little boy, go away. How very, very sad and pathetic you are. I hope you can find something more constructive to do with your time in 2011. 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am not sure any thread on this helps Surf mat one way or the othe rbut I thought it was an amusing post.
    not sure it was bullying as he dished some out and annoyed a fair few but got really really upset if anyone had a dig back.
    Ps I agree i have dabbed my brake lights at tailgaters did not seem that controversial a thing to say on here and some do seem to just attack him whatever he says /does.

donsimon
    Free Member

I find the whole Surf-Matt thing quite sad, which is why i thought I’d inject a bit of humour. Unfortunately, judging by the tags, some people on here neither have the intelligence or maturity to deal with this kind thing. Something I find quite disturbing but not the most disturbing. It’s not for me to say, but even though the cowardly idiots who wrote the tags think they have anonymity, the mods know who they are. I guess they are not so stupid as they have been able to cut and paste ‘paranoid schizophrenic’ which has lots more syllables than your typical knuckle dragger user, but that’s not the most disturbing.

No, for me the most disturbing fact in this whole saga is that I found the picture of Cheryl Cole in the Daily Mail. 😯

yossarian
    Free Member

This thread=not awesome

Hairychested
    Free Member

Even sadder – when I commented to my wife her tits were nicer then Cheryl’s by the look of things, her reply was: “But her shoes are beautiful!”.
    Who cares?

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Onzadog
    Free Member

Hairy, pics?

Woody
    Free Member

She’ll lose stuff out of those pockets if she’s not careful.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Onzadog, are you paying for my reconstructive cosmetic surgery and divorce?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Cheryl Cole comes out…’ is closed to new replies.