Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cheapest UK Source for King Wheels?
  • shooterman

Looking for a pair of Kings on DT swiss rims. Where's the most reasonably priced place to get them in the UK?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Any reason you want to avoid Aspire?

fbk
    Free Member

2nd vote for Aspire – excellent service.

Not sure about postage for a complete wheel though – I've only had spares off them.

megastream
    Free Member

Is this Aspire Velotech? I'm also in the market for a set of these, surely USA is going to cost an absolute packet to post?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I meant hubs only- then get them built up here. I doubt anyone in the UK can compete price wise, and service is always excellent

Aspire ship for free, and no customs charges!

sockpuppet
    chuck85
    Free Member

Aspire is the best! I got all my hubs from them guys and they are super quick! They once sent me a blue pair of ISO hubs but the colours didn't quite match, a quick e-mail and they sent me another hub. I then compared which one matched best and sent the other one back, now that's what you call trust!
    Back when I got my mine I was getting a pair of hubs cheaper than I could get a rear hub through the shop at trade!

fbk
    Free Member

Rockthreegozy – they certainly haven't shipped for free when I've bought stuff from them. Is that the case for more expenive orders?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Yep, free for CK headsets and hubs at least

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest UK Source for King Wheels?’ is closed to new replies.