Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheapest parking option at John Lennon airport?
  • highclimber
    Free Member

Off to Chamonix next sat and we are looking to drive to the airport and leave our car. just wondering if there is a cheaper option to the longstay there? how close can you get by train?

We are coming from Bangor area.

thanks

loddrik
    Free Member

Give me £300 and you can leave it on my drive. 😉

camo16
    Free Member

The train will take you to Lime Street I guess. There’s an airport express bus from the city centre to Speke – which should take about 20 minutes…pretty straightforward.

highclimber
    Free Member

Should mention, there’s two of us, so I think the train will work out more expensive than parking even with fuel added

rickt
    Free Member

The long stay at LPL is pretty cheap as airport parking goes and your right on the doorstep.

highclimber
    Free Member

yeah, thought as much. Thanks

project
    Free Member

Train from Bangor, to either chester change trains for a liverpool one,then another change for liverpool south parkway, then bus to airport,

or bangor- chester- liverpool james street, bus direct to airport

voodoo_chile

Long stay is about 45 quid a week ,about 10 mins off the m62 at the m57 junction …dead easy

colp

There’s a farm about half a mile from the airport that does long stay, and shuttles you to the airport. Think it was £25 last time we used it.
    Can’t remember the name but I’m sure Google will help.

toemul
    Free Member

the housing estate down the road an a ten min walk for free for a full week.

bruk

Just abandon it outside the departure area. It will at least be safe then when it gets towed to a secure location unlike anywhere else in Liverpool 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Long stay on the terminal cheap enough even though it’s not the cheapest way more convenient.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest parking option at John Lennon airport?’ is closed to new replies.