Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cheap single speed rigid 26er?
  • gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

I am after a rigid 26inch wheeled singlespeed for 2-300 quid? moon on a stick? or is there anything out there?

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

charge duster would be ideal but too expensive 🙁

tinsy
    Free Member

no, you could be in luck, check out ebay, there is a bloke selling a DMR trailstar for bang on £300 new, and I just wish I could buy it myself, but I am selling stuff right now, not buying… I would contact mark anthony bikes and ask him if he can supply it with some cable disc's though as it rekons its all disc ready…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370263993507&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Megatron

buy mine

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Funnily enough I am toying with selling my charge duster. Couple of small marks but otherwise perfect. I'm thinking SS just isn't for me, Could you strech a little bit higher? were are you based?

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

I wish i could mate – that is ideal 🙁

tinsy
    Free Member

Dont you like the trailstar? the frames are £300 rrp so its a steal at £300 for a whole bike… the dusters are lovely mind you.

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

The trailstar looks too much like it would lull me into ridng too hard 😉

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Trawl ebay and the classifieds and you'll get a self build for that money.

spev

Norco Rep came in yesterday and showed us the new range for 2010, theres a V-brake SS (with slicks) for £320 in there so thats not bad

tinsy
    Free Member

Yeah it would, I think thats why I like it so much… shame I am all biked out and got far more things to spend my money on right now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheap single speed rigid 26er?’ is closed to new replies.