Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cheap Oakleys
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Anyone remember the site that had the cheap oakleys for sale. ? I dont really look after my sunnies and chances are I’d leave them on the roof of my car or something equally as daft. Looked at buying cheap fakes as they are pretty much disposable but cant trust far east sites that dont take paypal.. Looking for Gascans or Oilrigs and not the typical mtb looking ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

lowey

It was a one time deal IIRC.. they had to shift a shit load of seconds before Oakley closed them down.

The problem with copies are they dont have the lens quality. Thats what you pay for.. not the design… If you wear contact lenses for example, you are more susceptible to sunlight, therefore the lens is the main issue, if you want to look good then copies wont be a problem.

stanfree
    Free Member

Thanks lowey but It would take more than some Oakleys to make me look good. 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member
    downshift

The on-line site has now closed, but it was run by an Oakley shop at Gunwharf key in Portsmouth, and they still stock factory seconds.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

downshift – Member
    The on-line site has now closed,

Err, click the link above and it takes you to the site… 😐

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yeah, the online store still sells as an outlet- oakley stopped them from selling factory seconds though, which were the super cheap stuff they had. you’ll still get end of line and old season bargains though, but if you go to a physical oakley outlet shop (there’s one at cheshire oaks) they sell the seconds there still.

Timmo
    Free Member

cheap oilrigs
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Mens-Womens-Designer-Black-Sports-Sunglasses-/280659003660?pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item415894890c

these are hijinx, close to gascans but more rounded,
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Mens-Womens-Fashion-Black-Sports-Sunglasses-/280656356156?pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item41586c233c

its true about the lenses but, ebay seller visionary lenses sells replacement lenses for a few different sets which can be had for £20 ish, polarised and iridium coated, so can get your self a cheap pair of sunnies that way,

i ngot a couple of pairs for cycling a while back and you cany tell the difference from the genuinie one unless you look at them closely,

Deveron53
    Free Member

TK Maxx have got some Arnettes for 25 quid at the mo, very high quality and quite durable as mine weren’t scratched after being thrown around the store for a bit before I bought them!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Oakleys’ is closed to new replies.