Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Cheap Car Insurance????
  • Blower
    Free Member

Just been quoted a massive amount due to a slight bump last year,i dont have any no claim bonus..
    Anyone know of any good deals etc?wheres best to look??
    cheers ..

br
    Free Member

Out of interest, was the claim worth it?

Blower
    Free Member

I aint heard owt about it for a while other than that i was on a no winner and the 3rd party was claiming whiplash,no damage to my car whatsoever,slight scratch,impact was hardly anything,but she had 2 kids so it was on her side…her passenger door was dinted.

Slogo
    Free Member

you really haven't been watching the TV!!

*stupid **** fat singer…. Go compare!

well i for one will never use that website after the annoying advert!

shakeythejakey
    Free Member

moneysavingexpert.com have a system you can follow to find the 100% best deal possible…takes some time though…i tend to find that whatever confused.com offers me tends to be the cheapest offer out there for me…but if you've got time do the whole thing 🙂

Kuco

Cheapest place I found was Churchill Oh Yes.

Blower
    Free Member

Moneysaving expert is better than confused.com??
    Go compare grrr hate that advert too,put up a post bout it a few weeks ago…
    Comparethemarket?? They all want your phone number and email which makes me think they will bombard you with calls…

Ewan
    Free Member

Money saving expert isn't a price comparision site. It's a consumer advice site. What the poster above is referring to is that it details which comparison sites to use and in which order – they have an understanding of number of insurers each site compares, by knowing that they can work out how to get 100% of the market.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

cheap and insurance, not normally two words that go together!

Woody
    Free Member

I like confused.com…………..simples innit errrrrrrrr 🙄

br
    Free Member

No no-claims and a personal injury claim plus car damage…, it ain't gonna be cheap. You'd be best going to see a broker.

trail_rat
    Free Member

word of warning , the price comparison site companys(not the sites but the insurance companys on them) will phone you 3 x daily for 3 weeks so for quotes use false phone numbers ….

bitten once twice shy ….

jd-boy
    Free Member

There is no such thing as cheep car insurance ?

Blower
    Free Member

b r – Member
    No no-claims and a personal injury claim plus car damage…, it ain't gonna be cheap. You'd be best going to see a broker.

that's **** that then arghhh!!
    Any recomendations on insurance brokers??
    Cheers…

cxi
    Free Member

Got my renewal down by £200 earlier this month – £500 with Privilege down to £300 with Aviva. Just waiting for my £60 cashback (via TopCashback).

cookeaa

Have to say I plumped for Privilege this year, they were about £150 cheaper for me (5 years unprotected no claims).

My last and only (minor) bump had a similar effect on my premium, again a woman claiming whiplash and "repairs" that I could see no evidence for, who put a claim in 6 months after the incident (apparently you can do this) despite me giving her contact details to let me know the cost before claiming so I could pay direct and keep my no claims intact, still you live and learn…

Be prepared the next couple of years to just cost you at least 2x the going rate I’m afraid, that’s how insurance works, they are all total bastards…

stumpy01

Have you tried Swiftcover?

Blower
    Free Member

Swift cover?? No I haven't,just been quoted £950 for 3rd party!!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Car Insurance????’ is closed to new replies.