Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 856 total)
  • Charlottesville
  • dissonance

but for some reason the lefties still think it’s admirable to worship communist idols and march around with flags telling us that it’s the future

No “lefties” dont.
    Some members of the left aka communists do although even then it is a subset of that category as communists are rather good at the infighting on minor points of ideology thing.
    Think about how upset you would get if the entire right was smeared with association with the Nazis. Actually thats possibly a bad example since you might take comfort in the implied increased supporter count.

By the way still waiting for you to provide credible sources about your claim about the murderer was actually fleeing.

aracer
    Free Member

fixed

ctk
    Free Member

Speaking of pinko commies does America need a new McCarthyism type thing? Searching out all the neo Nazis etc?

Also, relatively recently authorities found a vintage German Nazi and put him to trial, should America be doing that with the KKK?

fin25
    Free Member

You only have to look at the attitude of the Nazis from Charlottesville, the guy at the end of the vice video saying “the fact that none of our people killed anyone unjustly” was a positive (that’s a direct quote). The daily stormer calling a woman one of their own had murdered some truly despicable things. Why?

Because Nazis murder their enemies

They think killing people for no other reason than they disagree with you is OK, and given that billions of people disagree with them, I’d suggest the logical conclusion of their argument is more than a bit mass-murdery, wouldn’t you, ninfan?

ninfan
    Free Member

They think killing people for no other reason than they disagree with you is OK

Imagine, people espousing physical violence against people they disagree with… the horror.

sbob
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

Imagine, people espousing physical violence against people they disagree with… the horror.

That is exactly what you have done you hypocrite!

Now are you going to answer any of the questions put to you, or just keep trolling?

It’s not too late to ask for a hug…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The post was not about using “physical violence”. It was about killing people you disagree with.

Why do you spend so much time and effort trying to justify clearly abhorrent actions and attitudes?

Presumably, you approve of them, yes?

ninfan
    Free Member

Now are you going to answer any of the questions put to you,

Otherwise what? You’ll punch me in the face?

Just repeating the same questions I’ve already answered because you don’t like the answer you’ve been given isn’t debating you know.

The post was not about using “physical violence”. It was about killing people you disagree with.

Ah, right, that’ll be that non-violent type of killing will it?

The principle is the same – it’s ridiculous whatablutery to claim that ‘well, this level of violence is acceptable in pursuit of our aims, but it’s not fair when other people are violent back, or are more violent than we are’

Leku
    Free Member

I would bitch-slap a Nazi. I wouldn’t drive my car into them.

Spot the difference.

fin25
    Free Member

You’re a rubbish troll, ninfan.

There’s a big difference between giving a Nazi a slap (because they deserve a slap for being a Nazi) and mass murder. Get off the moral equivalence bus.

Also, I outlined the very specific set of circumstances required for a punch in the face a few pages back (in bold and everything), disagreeing with someone’s point of view was not part of the criteria.

Now come on, have a bit of a think and come up with something which might actually challenge us, you are capable of it, I’ve seen you do it…

ninfan
    Free Member

disagreeing with someone’s point of view was not part of the criteria.

Right, so now you’ll punch the nazis that you agree with too will you?

Edit: To quote what you said:

“Anyone who belongs to a group whose stated primary aim is to murder large groups of people deserves a punch in the face.”

Right, so, come on, a challenge for you, where is it the Nazis stated primary aim to murder large groups of people

Go on, if it’s a stated primary aim, show me exactly where it’s stated!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So can we check how many communists were marching in the rally? How many are fighting in the US at the moment?
    How does that compare with good old white people shooting other people or murdering them with their cars?
    You know back on topic.

fin25
    Free Member

Wat?

fin25
    Free Member

I think ninfan’s broken…

fin25
    Free Member

CTRL ALT DELETE ninfan.

seosamh77
    Free Member

ninfan – Member
    disagreeing with someone’s point of view was not part of the criteria.

To quote what you said:

“Anyone who belongs to a group whose stated primary aim is to murder large groups of people deserves a punch in the face.”

Right so, come on, a challenge for you, where is it the Nazis stated primary aim to murder large groups of people

Go on, if it’s a stated primary aim, show me exactly where it’s stated!

we’ve done that already…

ninfan
    Free Member

good old white people shooting other people

Because in America, good old brown people never shoot people, or get shot by brown people, of course…

DrJ

Another interesting account that does not exactly agree with the Orange One’s version

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/08/what_the_alt_left_was_actually_doing_in_charlottesville.html

seosamh77
    Free Member

fin25 – Member
    CTRL ALT DELETE ninfan.

Restart required, if that doesn’t work, call your IT department! 😆

seosamh77
    Free Member

I think this game is finished, it’s just the ball boys having a kick about now! 😆

aracer
    Free Member

Does that mean you’re going to answer the questions you haven’t answered?

Just a mo…

what is the retaliation you’re referring to, and what does it have to do with this thread?
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/charlottesville/page/9#post-8654333

ebennett

Opening this thread is like when you do a really big poo, you know it’s minging but you just have to look at it anyway…

sbob
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

Otherwise what? You’ll punch me in the face?

No, this is another strawman.

Just repeating the same questions I’ve already answered because you don’t like the answer you’ve been given isn’t debating you know.

Liar.
    You haven’t answered any questions.

Where is the evidence that the murderer was fleeing?

How would you create the “master race” using peaceful means?

If the issue really is freedom of speech, where is the condemnation of a group of people (nazis) that want to deny that right (amongst others)?

Lunch in the canteen, or table for one in Subway?

There are many more.

fin25
    Free Member

No ninfan, I updated it, just for you, remember. Go back and have another look…

ninfan
    Free Member

Just a mo…

I answered your question two posts later

Where is the evidence that the murderer was fleeing?

I said clearly, more than once, let’s see what comes out in court

How would you create the “master race” using peaceful means?

Someone else answered this above

If the issue really is freedom of speech, where is the condemnation of a group of people (nazis) that want to deny that right (amongst others)?

All over, haven’t you seen the news, or President Trump specifically condemning them?

Lunch in the canteen, or table for one in Subway?

Whatever mum brings down to me from upstairs in the kitchen

fin25
    Free Member

Here it is, do you think it needs another redrafting?

Anyone who belongs to a group whose stated primary aim is to murder large groups of people or has historically done so deserves a punch in the face.

All input will be gratefully received.

GrahamS

> Otherwise what? You’ll punch me in the face?

No

Phew! That was close. If you suggest you might then he will run you over with his car. Because that’s what non-violent people do apparently 😕

Here’s a thing ninfan: although you find nazis repugnant you are clearly a big believer in freedom of speech, yes? So flipping your argument around, what gives the right-wing groups the right to try to suppress that free speech and disrupt those assemblies?

aracer
    Free Member

cite

aracer
    Free Member

Anyway ninfan, you haven’t yet commented on the chap driving the car then getting his automatic rifle out and spraying bullets around, killing several baby robins.

sbob
    Free Member

So you have no evidence, and haven’t answered the question. Liar.

Someone else answered this above

So you haven’t answered. Liar.

All over, haven’t you seen the news, or President Trump specifically condemning them?

Where’s your condemnation? That was the question. Hence me calling you a hypocrite. And a liar.

Whatever mum brings down to me from upstairs in the kitchen

😐

dissonance

Actually you started by saying credible sources were saying he was fleeing.
    Can you provide a link to those credible sources please.

sbob
    Free Member

Phew! That was close.

I’m off out, think I’ll taxi it rather than walk…

ninfan
    Free Member

I updated it, just for you, remember.

Didn’t you only update it after you were unable to show where it was a stated primary aim.

So, you admit you were wrong first time, yeah?

Actually you started by saying credible sources were saying he was fleeing.

No I didn’t, go back and read it

kimbers

could the credible sources be the fine people trump was talking about?

dissonance

No I didn’t, go back and read it

Ah apologies you didnt say credible. You just said it seemed realistic. I probably projected on the grounds I wouldnt repeat something unless I thought it was from a credible source or stated very clearly it was a not very trustworthy source.
    So what was the source of these stories?

ninfan
    Free Member

So, let’s just see,

@Fin25 initially said that mass murder was a stated primary aim of the Nazis, but was later forced to alter his own justification for punching Nazis after being unable to demonstrate that it was stated anywhere

@aracer accused me of not answering his question, even though I answered it two posts later (he may not have liked the answer, but hey, what you gonna do?)

@dissonance invented and inserted the word ‘credible’ of his own accord

And you all wonder why the left gets accused of #fakenews?

fin25
    Free Member

So, you admit you were wrong first time, yeah?

Yes, obviously, that’s why, with your help, I updated it. I’m not afraid of being wrong, you know; Making mistakes is how we learn and improve as human beings.

But I still wholeheartedly support punching Nazis.

fin25
    Free Member

And you all wonder why the left gets accused of #fakenews?

I’m going to say it one more time, ninfan…

[u]I’m not left wing!!![/i][/u]

seosamh77
    Free Member

ninfan – Member
    after being unable to demonstrate that it was stated anywhere

[/quote]

After you completely ignored previous evidence supplied.

Anyhow i’m out, this is beyond ridiculous.

yunki
    Free Member

making mistakes is how we learn and improve as human beings.

Unfortunately Nazis require a good hard punch in the face to help them along with their learnins and thinkins cos it’s the only language they understand.

Even if you are simply campaigning to politely impose retrospective restrictions on the skin colour of your community members, doing so whilst wearing the regalia of the people that conducted the holocaust indicates a rather weakened ability to productively process the subtlties of societal living..

Hence the necessary face punching

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 856 total)

The topic ‘Charlottesville’ is closed to new replies.