• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cp.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • chain reaction – order status 'processing'
  • jools182
    Free Member

Been like that for days

Does it mean they are out of stock?

starsh78
    Free Member

nope means they are busy! like most of us bike shops!

Madison are also shocking this week….havent had a delivery yet

I ordered some bit from CRC took a week to come 🙂

scrappy
    Free Member

Ordered some bars off Merlin last Monday. Called them Thursday and they said it was all packed and ready to go on Tuesday night and didt know why it hadn’t been sent that day. Sunday today and still no parcel.

jools182
    Free Member

I ordered something else from crc later the same day and that’s already arrived which is why I was wondering if my first item is out of stock

jools182
    Free Member

one of the items I’ve ordered is now showing as discontinued

awesome 🙁

LittleTones
    Free Member

I’ve got an order for a pair of Gaerne shoes marked as processing from November of last year. Still waiting……..I’m in no rush because of the selling price.

jools182
    Free Member

I don’t understand why they show items as in stock when they clearly aren’t

surely its not hard to have a system that updates stock levels as soon as someone orders something?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Just possible that you may have ordered the last one . . . look on the bright side eh?

joao3v16
    Free Member

I Blame Wiggle.

stumpy01

jools182 – Member
    awesome

– I’ve had this a few times – order the item and it’s shown in stock
    – order sat at processing for a few days
    – e-mail crc & miraculously 30 mins later the item is out of stock.

Once it happened and my item had actually been dispatched to me, so I assume I had the last one.
    Twice though, the item obviously wasn’t actually in stock.

Whether this is a mistake in their system, or it just so happened that between me adding something to my basket & checking out, someone else had nabbed the last one, or it’s a deliberate thing to get your money when stuff isn’t in stock is unknown.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I ordered tyres from Leisure Lakes in January. They immediately went out-of-stock and I still don’t have them because their supplier hasn’t sent them through. In fact, I feel another email coming on.

The root of the problem is indicating that they have stock on their website, when in-fact they don’t.

jools182
    Free Member

I know nothing about programming and the systems they use, but isn’t it possible to have a website that updates stock levels as soon as an order is placed?

I’ve had it happen to me before

My brother ordered some bargain avids from them once, and they only sent him one as the other had obviously sold out even though the site was showing stock

cp

they probably do update stock levels straight away, but I’m yet to ever see a stock system which is 100% accurate.

humans are still involved in processes so anything can happen!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘chain reaction – order status 'processing'’ is closed to new replies.