Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Central Heating Boiler Advice
  • Coyote
    Free Member

We've got a quote to install a new boiler. It's a Worcester bosch 30si condensing combination gas boiler. Anyone any experience of these?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

They're a pretty decent boiler.
    If it was my money, or recommendation to a customer, i'd go with a vailant though.
    They're about the same money, but almost silent, less problems and i reckon they work slightly better.
    Just my personal opinion though. Most people will try to tell you they're the best boiler in the world though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Whatever you get, make sure you also get a digital remote thermostat – it'll help save £££££s

vario_99
    Free Member

Not much in it really, i used to be a Gas fitter for British Gas and they used to fit Worcester Bosch but that doesn't mean anything. I would say the best comparison would be say an Audi or Mercedes – not a lot in it really. Technically the vaillant is better, aesthetically the Worcester is nicer looking, but a defo on the wireless digital stat.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ha ha don't even know the guy but was gonna say ask funky monkey coz he know his shit with boilers as I've seen his posts before. I have no other to add than don't but baxi!!

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Not a plumber but own a few properties always go with Valiant, the warranty is excellent and a rock solid. My plumber says they are put together way better than the Worcester so cheaper to work on in the long run.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Central Heating Boiler Advice’ is closed to new replies.