Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cat in a Tree
  • seven
    Free Member

I was sitting at my kitchen table yesterday when i saw a black shape moving up the tree outside. I’m used to seeing squirrels but this was a lot larger

Now, it might not look it but this is level with my kitchen window, which is on the second storey.

full story HERE

crikey
    Free Member

I’m not sure it was fair to send that old man up the ladder to get it while you stayed in to take photos!

seven
    Free Member

Absolutely fair, it was his cat and I’m sure he’ll like being called old, seeing as he is in his early 40’s 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

I was taking the wee; I thought it might be you up the ladder!

seven
    Free Member

😳 I’m a bit slow this morning, also there is no way you’d get me to climb a ladder that far off the ground 😕 i get vertigo just thinking about it

zokes
    Free Member

Set tree on fire, give the cat a choice. Easy!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Has anyone ever seen a dead cat in a tree?

Just leave them and they will come down

psychle
    Free Member

That’s a big cat! More like a mini-panther really…

beinbhan

perfect example of a cat deciding to give its owner some exercise I’f a cat can get up a tree it will get down 😯

seven
    Free Member

zokes – Member

Set tree on fire, give the cat a choice. Easy!

No chance, I’m upset enough by the pruning of the tree that my neighbour did (just because it blocked the sun getting to the solar panels they had installed – plan the location better and you wouldn’t have had to destroy everybody else’s view) to see it burnt down

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Good shot with a snowball would have got it down. 😀 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cat in a Tree’ is closed to new replies.