• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by 7hz.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Car park er 'goings on'
  • winterfold
    Free Member

So out for a quiet Friday avo pootle in the Surrey Hills, go into a car park on my namesake hill.

See a car, think I’ve seen that before – thought it was a couple having an affair ( I know the signs from past lives ) and sure enough I was not the only person going for a ride.

Thought it was amusing so mentioned it on twitter in the vaguest way, well known local rider knew exactly where I’d been – so it must be a regular thing.

I’m not sure of the etiquette here – should I have joined in?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Did you bark at them?

large418
    Free Member

Interior lights on or off?

On = join in
    Off = just look
    Flashing = bring your mates

Pics?

project
    Free Member

Lights on in car window open, join in,

Lights on, windows closed, just watch,

Asda car park mid day.

winterfold
    Free Member

It was still light so i couldnt ascertain the light situation. But the doors were closed. Im an old fart these days anyway and would rather literally ride my bike.

Local Rider has since informed me there were a couple at it with the door open in the lay-by at the top of Barrys. Now that’s proper exhibitionism.

What next? I wonder if the guys who dress up as Orcs and Beowulf etc should be introduced to them? That would be worth taking a picture…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Was that the CP by flytipper or the other end? I have seen some funny things at the former. Never sure about parking my car there, let alone leaving the light on if you have dropped you keys under the seat – dread to think what might happen!

winterfold
    Free Member

It’s the next one along heading E from the one by Flytipper.

CP6 too? Crikey! How weird do we look to them – guaranteed shag and we’d rather go off on our bikes.

7hz
    Free Member

Top tip for the day…

If you happen to live in Edinburgh, and you happen to have bought yourself some spiffing new lights, do NOT barrel round the paths on Carlton Hill at top speed on a Friday night, or you may see rather more than you had bargained for.

(1 guy lurking in bushes at top… I wonder what’s going on (being a bit slow) I disregard it and cycle round a path down a level, past where the guy would be looking over, find 2 guys, one kneeling in front of the other… say no more. Guy lurking in the bushes was obviously having a look in… dirty b******s should get a room for that s*** IMHO).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Car park er 'goings on'’ is closed to new replies.