Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Car hands free kit
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

Until I got an iPhone a few years ago, I was always careful not use my fone in the car, but my Samsung never worked properly so have been usiing the fone illegally. Knowing that my luck will soon run out, can anyone recommend a simple but effective kit for an iPhone 4 please?

allthegear
    Free Member

Might be worth looking to see if your car has an official factory option; many of them can be retrofitted. Certainly the VAG ones can.

Rachel

nealglover
    Free Member

Cougar

Parrot are well regarded I believe.

andysmiff1
    Free Member

We’ve got parrot MKi9200 ones in both cars – absolutely brilliant.

Bought as they can play all your music on the iPhone/iPod controlled by the remote.

As a hands free it works great, and the iPod control tipped it for me. Only originally bought so we could play music in the car without changing head units for aftermarket ones, but now use the hands free function loads too.

Pricey, but well worth it. Got ours on eBay and fitting took me no more than an hour per car.

Andy

craigxxl
    Free Member

Parrot are very good

freddyg
    Free Member

Can you use a bluetooth ear-piece to receive calls? I have a plantronics one paired with both my personal and work phone. Works really well.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I’m using a Pama PNG 111 Bluetooth FM Transmitter works really well as hands free and also FM transmitter for TuneIn Radio..

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I also have a Parrot MKi9200 and an Android phone, it works really well and is easy to install. Trickiest part was trying to hide the little display screen cable.
    If I were to get another i’d get a cheaper variant with a smaller screen – BT music streaming means the cd player isn’t used anymore.

Milkie
    Free Member

£70+ Pioneer headunits have Parrot Bluetooth Hands Free built in them..

Expecting a delivery of a nice new HU this afternoon!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Car hands free kit’ is closed to new replies.