Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • Capello quits….
  • allthepies
    Free Member

😯

‘arry to the rescue ?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

With any luck.

CaptJon
    Free Member

I’ll stop supporting England if Redknapp is appointed.

Stuart Pearce or Mourinho.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Bring back El Tel…

chewkw
    Free Member

You can have the best manager in the world but nothing will improve the performance a bunch of celebrities …

MSP

I can’ t see arry taking over until after the euros, no point starting with failure. Stuart Pearce as caretaker until then.

brakes
    Free Member

Arsene Wenger

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I just hope ‘arry goes full time with england so spurs take a nose dive.

LittleTones
    Free Member

Early Reports are mentioning Trevor Brooking as Caretaker.

binners

I’ll put money on the monumentally incompetent FA making a right royal **** up of this, and us going in to the Euros with Arry still at Spurs, Woy Hodgeson at the helm, John Terry as captain, the rest of the prima donna’s in open revolt, and failing to get out of the group, after (unbelievably) performing even more woefully than at the world cup!

Anyone fancy betting against it?

wrightyson
    Free Member

**** Disgrace!! Shafted us!!!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

If Brooking is in as caretaker I wonder how many of the “senior” players will retire from international football.

allthepies
    Free Member

Anyone fancy betting against it?

You’re a glass half-full (of rancid p*ss with razor blades in) type of guy binners 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

brakes – Member
    Arsene Wenger

He’d be ideal. He could teach the FA a thing or too. Although the FA were pretty canny getting rid of Capello without having to pay him off, simply by removing Terry as captain.

If Redknapp gets it i’m off to buy an Ireland shirt and join my dad supporting them.

binners

I’m a realist fella. I’ve been watching the FA in action for long enough to see it coming a mile off! But, yes, actually you’re right about the piss and razor blades! 😉

MSP

Any way everybody knows, the only man for the job is Ian Holloway!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdAOyLKy90[/video]

yossarian
    Free Member

What a bunch of pricks the FA are.

How do they get things SO wrong. What effect did they think that overruling Capello was going to have? He’s not a yes man.

You know what? Capello’s reign will be seen as a failure no doubt. Anyone remember the bright beginnings? Team discipline, everyone wearing smart suits and turning up on time etc? It’s degenerated into the bullshit you now see. It’s not Capello, it’s us. It’s the FA and it’s ridiculously naive politics and clumsy positioning, it’s the players and their utterly bullshit attitude to their responsibilities and to each other. Worst of all it’s down to the fans for knowing this is going on and just letting it happen. Let’s have a moan on a forum and carry on paying our sky subscriptions and shelling out stupid money for replica shirts worn by people who couldnt care less.

If England fans really want to see change in the national team they need to set fire to FA headquarters for starters, then smash up the team coach. Or something. 🙂

Nick

Although the FA were pretty canny getting rid of Capello without having to pay him off, simply by removing Terry as captain.

lol

granny_ring

Although the FA were pretty canny getting rid of Capello without having to pay him off, simply by removing Terry as captain

Good shout that.

I’d like to see Harry at the helm eventually, dont know who between now and then

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I bet they appoint Pardew, subsequently causing the relegation of Newcastle.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

As a Spurs fan I hope Harry stays with us…

john_drummer
    Free Member

I lost interest in England after the penalty shoot out defeat by Germany.

in 1996. They’ve been pants ever since, but since Capello took over, they’ve been boring as well.

Bring back Kevin Keegan*, at least he knows how to set up an attacking team

* JOKE! Simon Grayson could do it, he’s not doing owt at the moment

tails
    Free Member

That’s all we need! FA’s fault for sure, whether Terry is captain should be up to the manager and only the manager.

England are a decent team, top 10 for sure. The goalkeeping problem seems to be fixed, we have a decent full back in Cole. Jones, Smalling, Terry, Richards are all good if not very good. The 2 arsenal lads look to have a bright future and Danny Welbeck is going to be scoring goals for fun with his energy.

We would be lucky to win any cup but you need luck, beating Spain whilst looking flukey was the work of the Italian (Italy also beat them in 2011), Capello knew going hammer and tong against Spain would get us a drubbing so set out a team accordingly. You would see few complaints if that 1 nil win was in the knockout phase of a cup. If people want pretty football we will have to wait a decade.

tails
    Free Member

As you can tell I think it was a bad decision, Harry will get us a good hammering against the Spain’s and Germany’s of international footy.

tails
    Free Member

I bet they appoint Pardew, subsequently causing the relegation of Newcastle.

Good call, though I think he may be smart enough to know it’s a shit job. Get sven back he was alright.

deluded
    Free Member

Agree with yossarian (apart from the end paragraph)!

My sympathies for whoever becomes England Manager.

Even with Harry’s undoubted ability, there’s only so much he can do with a squad of fannies who possess vastly inflated views of themselves, their talent, and their importance.

It would be a shame for Harry towards the end of his career to suffer the ignominious backlash from a fickle public & media when it inevitably goes belly-up.

Garry_Lager

Hard to see Capello as any different to (most of) the dross on the team – a horrifically overpaid, under-achieving has-been.

The Euros are a write-off tbh. Put the bloke who cleans the bogs in charge, squad from under-25 y/os only with the exception of the whore-monger, Ashley Cole and two hairy-arsed centre halves and go from there.

MSP

Has ashley cole actually played this year?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Result. Glad to see the back of him.

Let’s never again have a foreigner as manager.

Harry to take the job part time (with Pearce as his assistant) whilst leading Spurs to the CL with Arsenal far behind.

nicko74

Oh sh*t. We really didn’t need that.
    Sure, he’s allowed to have his opinion; equally the FA’s allowed to not allow a guy who may (or may not) be convicted of a racist crime be national captain. How badly wrong did it go in that meeting ffs?!

Garry_Lager

Cole’s played consistently AFAIK – in good form I hear but I don’t watch Chelsea regularly.
    I think he’s still a class player – but if anyone wants to throw him into an enormous skip through guilt by association then I aint complaining.

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Imagine – the very idea of an Italian in charge leaving a sinking ship early……..

Ridiculous…

Blackhound

Keep your hands off Trappatoni!

Holloway but at least make England entertaining!

RustySpanner

Warnock for manager!

Can you just imagine how much fun that would be?

On a serious note, Martin O’Neill.

avdave2

Early Reports are mentioning Trevor Brooking as Caretaker.

At least the changing rooms will be clean but what about a manager

binners

Not ollie! We want him and the donkey lashers back in the premiership next season 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

Sam Alladyce or Barry Fry

JohnClimber
    Free Member

lazybike
    Free Member

:lol:…..JC

loum
    Free Member

This bunch no longer represent England, English people, English fans or football.
    They represent the FA, their corruption, their dirty money and their sponsors- McDonalds, Budweiser, Sky, Barclays…
    They should be stripped of the title “England Team”, and banned from ever wearing a white or red shirt with lions on again. They should play in McKits like the clowns they are, and be called The Sweet FA Team.
    England fans need to reclaim the England team from these parasites, and rebuild it from scratch to represent England.

On a different note, Harry’s agreed to take the job on the conditon of 10% of the fee he gets for selling Crouch. Again.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘Capello quits….’ is closed to new replies.