Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Capello drops a bollock
  • iDave
    Free Member

John '****t' Terry doesn't get to wear a little cotton armband anymore

cynic-al
    Free Member

drops one?

Lost one more like. Unless his affair affects his captaincy or the team.

tomzo
    Free Member

hope rio ferdinand doesnt get the role now…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

drops one?

Lost one more like. Unless his affair affects his captaincy or the team.

Why should it? It's fairly representative behaviour of the rest of the crappy football playing culture and anyway, I don't notice it being touted as a reason why Charles Windsor can't be the next "monarch"…

cynic-al
    Free Member

My point exactly MrWoppit

mtbfix

I reckon most managers or employers would discipline a member of staff who behaved in a manner that stood to cause upset to another employee and that cast a shadow over the company image. Keep it in your pants and if you cannot then keep it under the radar.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

then keep it under the radar.

With our press? He is being fed to the wolves on this one.

At the end of the day, he isn't the first and he won't be the last man to behave like this.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

the company image

Hypocrisy.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I can feel the World Cup slipping through the Nation's fingers. This is a terrible betrayal of the whole country.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I bet there are more revelations to come – thats why he lost the captaincy. Not for moral reasons but to stop the disruption to the squad as the papers have more revelations to follow.

mtbfix

This is a terrible betrayal of the whole country

You are kidding, right?

BigDummy
    Free Member

It is no kidding matter, I can assure you.

mtbfix

Do you work for the FA?

aracer
    Free Member

Well thank goodness for that. Can we now get on with our lives without having to hear about this continuously?

iDave
    Free Member

what the team needs is a captain with moral fibre and no record of distateful personal behaviour – someone like beckham lampard rooney gerrard ferdinand err……

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

IIRC capello said when he took over that if anybody was on the front pages for the wrong reasons he would not stand for it.Well done to him for sticking to his guns.If he let this go he would of lost the respect of the rest of the team.It would go back to the bad old days of that idiot sweede."Sod it,i'll do what i want,i can still get in the team".

muddy_bum
    Free Member

This is a terrible betrayal of the whole country.

String 'im up I say!!

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

Do you think this will harm our chances of crashing out painfully in the quarters ?

splatz
    Free Member

2008…..£100,000 a week footballer ignores 'disabled only' parking and leaves his Bentley parked for 2 hours during a long lunch…..wrong man,wrong job.

Don't care if he shares a woman with other members of the Chelsea squad although I was a bit surprised that they weren't two's up in some West Hotel at the time……

flippinheckler
    Free Member

All a bunch of overpaid tossers, Terry one of the biggest, don't care whos captain as it wont make the blind bit of difference to the team anyway. They dont have any pride when they play for their Country anyway.

Overindulged chaves full of their own self importance, they should watch the 6 nations and see how proper men play for their country.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Flippinheckler well sat and I throughly agree!!!

gizzardman
    Free Member

John Terry's a chav that's come good. Look at the rest of his family for christ sakes.Mum got nicked for shoplifting, dad got done recently for flogging coke. That said if i was 28, on 170k a week and got fit birds gagging for it 24/7 then you have to put yourself in their shoes. Not saying it's o.k because it not.

Just hope it doesn't upset Englands chances, glad it's come out a few months before and not in May.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Don't know why they get married really, it wouldn't be quite so bad then.

Surprised his team mates are so supportive when it could be their wife/girlfriend next!

No mention of him being dropped from the team though, just losing the captaincy….. ??

anagallis_arvensis

I know I live a sheltered life and its been on the news but they just say "revelations" so I have no clue what he's done could someone explain. Did he **** the pope or something?

Hairychested
    Free Member

If he f***ed the Pope it'd be at least funny.

gruffalosoldier
    Free Member

He didn't drop a bollock…..he just took the armband off him!!

As for it being a terrible betrayal of the whole country….I would imagine that most of the country couldn't give a toss.

allthepies
    Free Member

>I know I live a sheltered life and its been on the news but they just say "revelations" so I have no clue what he's done could someone explain.

Is google bust ? :shrugs:

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Apparently he once felched Victoria Beckham too.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

If it's stopped Wayne Bridge playing for England I just hope he shags Emile Hesky's Mrs before June

Philby

Penrod – the thought of that has just made me nearly regurgitate my recently digested meal.

IHN

All together now, to the tune of Lord Of The Dance

"Chelsea, wherever you may be
    Don't leave your bird with John Terry
    but it could be worse
    He could be scouse
    Then he'd f*** your bird and he'd rob your house"

🙂

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

i've got to be honest, i've heard that john terry is in the news a lot, presumably cos he's been shagging, haven't paid much interest or bothered to find out and it's none of my business.

what i am interested in is winning the world cup and this year we've got a good chance except as usual the tabloid press is going to do it's best to **** it up.

TheDBF
    Free Member

What I want to know is what this weekend's revelations are ??

I really hope it's Ashley Cole been beefing the burd as well 😀

Gary_C

A Chelsea player driving home from training this morning was stopped by traffic cops."You were doing 95 in a 30,explain yourself" says plod.

"Well,a neighbour phoned me & said John Terry's car was parked outside my house…."

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Capello drops a bollock’ is closed to new replies.